Cool terrain for pointy heads

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Cool terrain for pointy heads

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:07 pm

Primarch wrote:
Admiral-Badruck wrote:I guess prime is talking about the terrain that I slave over... yep it all blows... do not know why I put in the effort.. someone else will always do a better job.. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Thats true for every part of the hobby. You finally complete your masterpiece and switch on the PC to relax. The first thing you see is 100x better than what you just spent ages slaving over.
I refuse to look at CMoN any more. It just makes me a sad primarch. :cry: :cry: :cry:
seconded :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Cool terrain for pointy heads

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:23 pm

I was just being sarcastic guys... I actually get motiveated with every trip to CMON... they guys who paint on there are only human they have worked hard to perfect their craft but at the end of the day they are just humans like you and me... they have worked hard and studied hard... like my are teacher said you can walk up and paint a masterpiece the first time you pick up a brush. The one thing you can never do is ever thing that someone will always be better than you. they might have a different style and some folks might like that stye better than yours but at the end of the day art is supposed to inspire not make you want to give up.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”