The Ultramarines and some Wood Elves

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
ashmie
Wargod

The Ultramarines and some Wood Elves

Post by ashmie » Mon May 17, 2010 9:15 am

Nagoyahammer was amazing. I was happy to meet so many new players.

I didn't get a photo of my marines included on the day as I could only join for day 1 so thought I would post a link to them here.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/49885424@N ... otostream/

PS Please come to Tsu on June 5th for a Space Hulk day. We will be playing 3 missions in the morning and 3 in the afternoon. It's a fairly quiet event this time as there are just 4 of us so far. We have 3 sets of the game so room for at least two more. It will run at Centre Palace. If coming from the station please take a bus to Mie Kaikan. We are on the 2nd floor this time. It takes around 5 minutes.

Ash
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: The Ultramarines and some Wood Elves

Post by me_in_japan » Mon May 17, 2010 10:09 am

Nice stuff, mate :) That's the first time I've seen all your vehicles and whatnot. I especially liked the last shot of the whole marine army together. There's something really visually appealing about an Ultramarines army. It's just so... pure space mariney. Like, no fancy special blood/wolf/dark whatnots. Just, yknow, poster boy of the Imperium, stalwart defenders of humanity kinda stuff. V nice :)

Your elves are also nice, but it'd be nice to see some closeups of the various units as well as whole army shots.

regards :)

-d
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Re: The Ultramarines and some Wood Elves

Post by Spevna » Mon Jun 21, 2010 9:58 am

Ditto m_i_j. More Wood Elf shots would be good.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”