What did you do today.

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: What did you do today.

Post by Primarch » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:17 pm

Today I put together some spearmen. Stoopid work getting in the way of hobby time. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:55 pm

Worked my ass off. Didn't have time for painting but made to time to come on here and swear like a bastard trooper and fucking enjoyed it. Apologies for any offense. :D
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

ennui
Veteran

Post by ennui » Wed Nov 09, 2011 1:59 pm

Went to work, then out to dinner with my boss and supervisor. Came home and did some chores. Now it's 11 and I have tons of editing to do.

Oh yeah, I bought a copy of Blade of Arcana, looks like I'll have a chance to try it out this weekend.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:02 pm

very little. I'm just too tired to give a rat's ass about anything at the moment. I barely plan classes (which is fine, as I have no time to do it anyway), I'm just about keeping on top of all the extra stuff I need to do like organise a trip for 74 kids to Australia, coach a student for the Tokai leg of a speech contest (dang girl came first in the Mie heats. That'll teach me to coach em properly :( ), finding things for the kids to do in club, marking stupid amounts of tests (every bloomin' day), and making a slideshow about (get this) the creation of all existence. Painting models just doesnt get a look in :(

Also stole the declaration of independence, invented a gun that fires railway spikes, got in a fight with a giant scorpion and found myself a pet dog in Fallout 3. I find this less mentally taxing than doing more SENMM on Joe's boots. Just completely un motivated at the moment. Feel very guilty for not painting for so long. Need to sleep, or otherwise regain perspective on life.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:03 pm

ashmie wrote:Worked my ass off. Didn't have time for painting but made to time to come on here and swear like a bastard trooper and fucking enjoyed it. Apologies for any offense. :D
pretty much where I'm at. I hear ya, bro :)

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:19 pm

I experimented with the airbrush on a random Elf figure and finalized the colour scheme for my wood elves.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:29 pm

me_in_japan wrote:Also stole the declaration of independence, invented a gun that fires railway spikes, got in a fight with a giant scorpion and found myself a pet dog in Fallout 3.
The railway rifle isnt bad, but I found myself never really using it prefering scoped weapons or the named unique items such as Lincoln's Repeater. There is a guy in rivet city who will buy the declaration from you if you haven't already met him, and Dogmeat is a running character from Fallouts 1 and 2, who is sadly, not that good as you go up in levels but cool to keep around in the meantime.
I've played the game through about 4 times now and I'm currently on my fifth run through. Good times.

Oh and NEVER take the perk which gives you bonus experience points, its a total waste as you get more than enough to hit the level limit before you finish the game. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:57 pm

Pah! Scoped weapons are for girls. Im much more a fan of the short range kablooie. Combat shotgun ftw! That, and the flamer are my weapons f choice. Shishkebab is a good un, too. Or sometimes that android's plasma rifle, if needs must. Havent found lincoln's repeater yet.

Oh, and I already took that perk, as I didn't have the tech skill to hack a PC I needed for a mission objective and couldn't be arsed waiting to level up properly.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:06 pm

me_in_japan wrote:Pah! Scoped weapons are for girls. Im much more a fan of the short range kablooie. Combat shotgun ftw! That, and the flamer are my weapons f choice. Shishkebab is a good un, too. Or sometimes that android's plasma rifle, if needs must. Havent found lincoln's repeater yet.
Scoped weapons are for hunting deathclaws, but I guess you can use them on girls as well. :D Short range kablooie is for ghouls and gangers.
If you really want something dead at short range, wait till you get your hands on a gatling laser.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:51 am

Apologised for being curt to Jus.

Jus, I'm sorry. 8-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paw_2EJB ... re=related

Researching my anger management issues I stumbled on this from The Boosh. It made me chuckle.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=719mWX65NDA

Later on Naboo asks Howard how his kitten photo is working out and says he has something a little stronger if he needs it, a picture of an Otter in a bib. :lol:

You got to laugh, if not you will bloomin well cry hey.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”