Raging heroes Kickstarter

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
Konrad
Wargod

Re: Raging heroes Kickstarter

Post by Konrad » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:29 pm

I've been looking at that too. I'm sure they will make some great stuff, but I will want to see the ladies in the flesh...so to speak.... before I buy anything.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Eigen
Rookie

Post by Eigen » Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:26 am

Those snipers look fantastic!

I'm waiting to see when some are revealed for IG trade-offs...

Irina Vega = Master of Ordinance?
Foxy Dynamite = The new marbo?
Ivanka Kurganova = Commisar?
Ludmilla Russianlastname = Sweet admiral/commander!

I saw in the recent email that they'll be introducing more heroine-specific donation levels, and that has me excited. :mrgreen:

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:06 am

Quick update: I still haven't pledged for this, but I've been reading the updates. One critical development recently is that now Lieutenant level pledges can be mixed and matched more easily.

Why is this important? Because:

Previously, you could only get $30 of heroines, $60 of troops and $60 of support in a Lieutenant level pledge. For someone like me, who doesn't want any troops or support (so far) this was a bum deal. However, it was the minimum buy in to qualify for freebie miniatures.

Now, however, you can trade out as many $ worth of troops and support and choose that $ value of heroines. (So that's $150 worth of heroines.) Now, I don't necessarily want that many heroines, but it means that 2 folks can now spend $75 each, qualify for freebies, and still get the exact minis they want, as well as save on postage.

Just thought I'd mention it. Kickstarters can be complicated :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Jun 10, 2013 4:58 am

Yeah, I've been watching it too. My biggest reason for not jumping in is that I really don't need any more models. If I was starting IG again, I might be tempted, but I already have hundreds of guardsmen. I do like the tech priest style lady and all of the minis look very nice, so I may pick up a few at some stage.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Eigen
Rookie

Post by Eigen » Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:48 am

Maybe this could tempt you? Seriously, they're going to include a future world baby hippo fig in the freebies. lol

jehan-reznor
Champion

Post by jehan-reznor » Fri Jun 14, 2013 4:18 am

Primarch wrote: I really don't need any more models.
Does not compute, are you implying that you can have too many models.

Such heritical slanderous thoughts should not be allowed! ;)

Anywayz if anyone needs to share some pledge to bring the shipping costs down than hit me with an PM (i am credit card & Pay pall -less)

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”