Heresy Miniatures Kickstarter

Please link your painting and modelling projects here for feedback and to show off your work
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Heresy Miniatures Kickstarter

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:11 pm

Just a quick heads-up, for those who didn't already know, but might be interested. Heresy Miniatures (who make super awesome monsters and pretty fun heroes) are running a kickstarter. Well, I say "Heresy Miniatures are..." But really I should say "Heresy Andy is..." He's a good chap, constantly struggling with keeping his business afloat, but nonetheless he's a talented sculptor with an eye for character.

Just a couple of days to go, so if you fancy some daemons (big or small) or heroes (big or small) I can recommend both his work and his customer service. I'd back it myself, but I already own most of the stuff he does that I like.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/he ... e-monsters
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Re: Heresy Miniatures Kickstarter

Post by Dungeon Lord » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:17 am

I second Heresy Miniatures. He has some great sculpts and I have some of his stuff too.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:57 am

I`ve got 3 of those Ghouls. Nice stuff indeed. Not every piece is a winner, but there are some gems in there.
But seeing as I have painted all of 1 of the 30-odd figs I got from the Reaper Bones Kickstarter a year (2?) ago, I just can`t be getting more toys.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:08 pm

Just fyi, this finished on 42,000 quid or so. Not bad for a one man show. Course, he's going to be busy as all hell for the next few months, but hey, he's always busy as hell, and at least this way he gets to eat and pay his mortgage, too :) Job, as they say, is a Good Un :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Painting and Modelling - ペイント”