Orc-tober Fest

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Orc-tober Fest

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:17 am

TOD is a good un says I.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri Oct 07, 2011 8:57 am

There is a slight slight possibility I might not be able to make it tomorrow. I'm down with the flu and have one shamen undercoated but not painted yet. Everything else is done. Can I still compete? I will do my damn best to get there but will have handwritten list and a kaze mask if I do. Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu, please be gentle.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

jus

Post by jus » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:34 am

I'll be down for the tourney on the Saturday and may or maybe not be around for sunday.

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:43 am

See you all tomorrow. :)

Good luck Ashmie :D

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:39 pm

I hope to see you all bright and early. :) I wish HFHF but no GL :D

And best to Ash. Take care, but I hope you can make it.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:26 pm

Good morning everyone.
I just want to wish you all luck and remind you that we aren't in the usual venue. Please check page 1 of the thread.
P.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri Oct 07, 2011 11:46 pm

I really want to be there today, and I got my army all finished, but I can't make it as I am simply too ill ( and not in a good way) Got a high fever and terrible cough and cold, feel like dying.
Anyway, I'll make a revenge and aim to attend both Nagoyahammer days next golden week. Thanks to Prim for organising this event as it actually allowed me to finish my orcs to a good standard. Shame my health suffered, oh well can't win them all hey. :shock:

Have a great day everyone :D
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Colonel Voss

Post by Colonel Voss » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:37 pm

hate to say it but I can't make it. last minute annoyance came up.
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:38 pm

@Ash: Get well, soon, man. I hope you can get some WHFB in sometime soon with your army.

@everyone and Prim: Great event. It was a fantastic time. It was awesome to see MtP, ToD, Jus, Koji, Ad.Badruck and Prim. I saw some really tight games out there and it seems everyone had a good time.

@ MtP, ToD, Jus: Good games and I'm sorry you all rolled "3" for our missions. :shock: :lol: It was both a shock and laugh, and I think all of you guys nearly beat me at the mission (which doesn't say much for my generalship and good things about yours). Thanks.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:14 am

@Primarch - My Warmaster! Thanks for setting things up and I was honoured to be your driver. The Skaven were full of dirty tricks, cause they are dirty after all. Glad you could get a game in. Thanks for the cutlass supervision too - arrrg, it be a fine game! I won some losses and lost some wins ;)

@my gracious opponents - My thanks for playing such fine games. :D

@Jus - You were a good sport and although I couldn't dislodge the undead from the tower, the game was epic none the less. No doubt the elves are at this moment going to wake the treeMEN who will then come and crush the Vampire and his minions in true Lord of the Rings style.

@Rob - My friend, I tip my hat and say thank you for not taking the loss of your general in the 1st turn too badly. Dose pansy elves aint got no guts do vey! Always runnin' away and shootin' at us! I want to thank you also for the laughs, I always enjoy your orchish curses and grumbles. Thanks for the cutlass game, too. I'll be ready for you next time ya smelly Orc!

@Mike - Cheers for the game mate. The teleporting wardancers were the MVPs, going offside and getting into your back line - sneaky buggers eh! ;) For once my glade guard proved they really are the best archers in the warhammer world...just wish they would prove it every time :? Thanks again Mike! :D

Thanks to all who attended. It was a great event for our gaming community! I appreciate it :D

Return to “Past Events”