Jan 7th+8th - Winter Blitz 2: The Blitzening!

The Underdweller
Legend

Re: Jan 7th+8th - Winter Blitz 2: The Blitzening!

Post by The Underdweller » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 am

Moyashimaru wrote:OKAY, this is the final call for RPGers for my game of Don't Rest Your Head this Sunday at 13:00.
So far the table looks like this:

1. Underdweller (I think, please confirm if you can)
2. Ennui (ditto)
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

If you're free and like to join, let me know either here on the forums.
See you tomorrow,
M
Confirmed! Is 2 players enough?

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:13 pm

frans wrote:Hello

I was wondering if anyone at the blitzening has somekind of iPhone with skype. I would love to talk to you, my skype name is frans.b.
That is a awesome idea! We should certainly have you chat with us at Nagoyahammer! (Unfortunately I still haven't got Skype on my iPhone {issues with my Mac account}.) Good to hear from you too!
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:28 pm

job wrote:

I was wondering if anyone at the blitzening has somekind of iPhone with skype. I would love to talk to you, my skype name is frans.b.
That is a awesome idea! We should certainly have you chat with us at Nagoyahammer! (Unfortunately I still haven't got Skype on my iPhone {issues with my Mac account}.) Good to hear from you too!
I am looking for you mate. Are you Frans Bergruist of Sweden? I will send you a post and I will take my recharger to make sure I don't run out of batteries.

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:47 pm

Thanks everyone for a really good day. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and really appreciate everyone jollying me along and helping to get over my gaming hangover as it were. Back on form now.
See you tomorrow?
Stu, do we have time for another Black Powder? It's so quick, I'll bring it along just in case. Great game Rob and Joe, cheers.
Happy New Year :D :D :D
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:53 pm

BP should be doable. Voss wanted to try it, so I can run a simple game for the two of you if he comes. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Moyashimaru
Warrior

Post by Moyashimaru » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:35 pm

The Underdweller wrote:
Moyashimaru wrote:OKAY, this is the final call for RPGers for my game of Don't Rest Your Head this Sunday at 13:00.
So far the table looks like this:

1. Underdweller (I think, please confirm if you can)
2. Ennui (ditto)
3. OPEN
4. OPEN

If you're free and like to join, let me know either here on the forums.
See you tomorrow,
M
Confirmed! Is 2 players enough?
Two is most Certainly enough. See you tomorrow!

frans
Warrior

Post by frans » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:51 pm

Dungeon Lord wrote:
job wrote:

I am looking for you mate. Are you Frans Bergruist of Sweden? I will send you a post and I will take my recharger to make sure I don't run out of batteries.

Yes that is me

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Sun Jan 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Thanks to Primarch for holding another great event. We all appreciate it, even more so considering the Mrs is not in good health.

Thanks to my opponents, Prim, Job and Job :D Got to play you twice!

I really love Malifaux, however, I heard from my fellow players that I have yet to be served with cheese :D Regardless, I love the control you get by using cards instead of dice. You just never know when to keep that red joker!

Epic 40K was fun up until I realised that reading too many Black Library novels can give you all too much hubris when playing your space marines :lol: Opps. Anyway, Job played really smartly and concentrated all his IG tanks on the one side and blasted my marines back into space in little tiny bits. Thanks for the game Job and thanks to our teacher Dave! :D

Cutlass, my final game of the day, was also great fun. My elves were dodging musket shots from left and right from Job's French Royal Navy as they tried to find the buried treasure. Unfortunately for them, however, the French Navy realised they were bascially standing on it! :shock: The Elves then let loos with their own pistols, but the French Navy used themselves as human shields while their fellow sailor ran off with the treasure. Well, played Job!!! :D

Thanks again to all who came and look forward to seeing you again at Joshin or the next event.

Moyashimaru
Warrior

Post by Moyashimaru » Sun Jan 08, 2012 2:27 pm

Thanks to underdweller, ennui, dungeon lord and jus for taking part in my game. I hope you had as much fun as playing I did.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:54 pm

Thanks on many counts to Prim for setting up the event this weekend, and for playing (and whupping) me twice at warmachine. I have my rulebook out at the mo, and have decided that another read through might be to my benefit... :?

Thanks also to Jus and Konrad for a fun game of Super Dungeon Explore, and to ennui whose SDE it was. Marvellous wee game, it really is.

ta folks :) I fear I shall not see its like again for several months :( This is MiJ, signing off of wargaming for imminent incoming baby related reasons. Wish me luck... (altho I will, of course, still be on the forums :) )
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Past Events”