NH17 - Day 1 - GorkaMorka

Primarch
Evil Overlord

NH17 - Day 1 - GorkaMorka

Post by Primarch » Wed Mar 22, 2017 10:15 pm

As part of the Full 40K theme at NH17, Konrad has generously volunteered to run a game of GorkaMorka. GorkaMorka is a fusion of Mad Max, Orks and more random wackiness than a sack full of Grots. Expect high speed mayhem and destruction and you won't go far wrong. The Full 40K games will take place at the same time as the regular 40K games, so you will be trading off one for the other. I'm not sure if Konrad will be running GorkaMorka in the Morning, Early Afternoon or Late Afternoon slots (or maybe all 3?), but if you're interested in playing, please post below and discuss it. Whether you are a novice road warrior or a shiny and chrome (Orky and Green surely?) gang leader, this game should be suitable for you.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Re: NH17 - Day 1 - GorkaMorka

Post by Konrad » Fri Mar 24, 2017 8:06 am

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

Ladz, I will be more than happy to throw down and play GoMo any and all slots available.
I can't describe the game itself any better than Prim did. Release your inner Ork (or weedy oomie Digga). Pedal to the metal. Die Epic.

I have plenty of vehicles and figures, so no worries about preparing anything. Just bring dice and your need for speed.

If you've never played before, no worries. There is a scenario called "Da Rumble" that uses only 1 vehicle and 2 or 3 figures a side and can include as many players as we can squeeze on the table, so we can walk through the basics easy enough.

If any (I should say "either") of the GoMo veterans are up for it. I've been hammering together some house rules. Expanded vehicle types, some tweaks and fiddling with the weapons and gubbins and whatnot. It would be fun to start up some new Mobz and give the rules a test drive so to speak.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Past Events”