Ogre Kingdoms in the Fukuyama Museum of Art

Use this board for any non-gaming related topics. ゲーム以外の他の話題はこちらを使ってください。
Danguinius
Veteran

Ogre Kingdoms in the Fukuyama Museum of Art

Post by Danguinius » Sat Sep 14, 2013 7:58 am

One perk of my job is that I can particpate in my school`s annual art exhibition at the Fukuyama Museum of Art. Every year the 9th graders at my school display things they made in art class (for one week) and I`m allowed to make a display as well. In the past, my Confrontation Evil Dwarves, Greater Brass Scorpion, and Forgeworld Giant have all been featured. Students, staff and parents look forward to my unusual displays every year. This year, I decided to go all out and set up a large diorama of my Ogre Kingdoms (about 90% of everything I own).

Danguinius
Last edited by Danguinius on Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

YellowStreak
Legend

Re: Ogre Kingdoms in the Fukuyama Museum of Art

Post by YellowStreak » Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:33 pm

Any pics?
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:55 pm

How fun! Do you work on them at school? I paint with the art club after school sometimes. "Mr. Konrad no monsutaa. Sugoi." No one has wanted to try their hand at painting one themselves though. Maybe if I put Kitty heads on them like J-R.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:34 am

Good idea, maybe you can inspire some future Wargamers to join your group!

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:30 am

Sorry everyone,

I made this thread with the intent of posting pics. I shrunk `em down and got all set to p@ost them, but I`m currently getting denied by Nagoyahammer. It`s saying I`ve reached my "board quota", whatever that means.... :cry:

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:54 am

Danguinius wrote:Sorry everyone,

I made this thread with the intent of posting pics. I shrunk `em down and got all set to p@ost them, but I`m currently getting denied by Nagoyahammer. It`s saying I`ve reached my "board quota", whatever that means.... :cry:

Danguinius

You need to upload the photos to Photobucket (or another such site), from there get an img link, and post that here. The pics will show up just fine. Photobucket also lets you resize and edit.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Sep 15, 2013 4:31 am

Danguinius wrote:Sorry everyone,

Danguinius
The board has a fixed limit for attachments. Every picture uploaded directly to the site comes off our available bandwidth, so the amount users can upload is limited.
Imgur or Photobucket are your best bet and free to use.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Mon Sep 16, 2013 11:46 pm

What if I delete older posts of mine that have photos attached, will that help?

Danguinius

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Tue Sep 17, 2013 1:01 am

Danguinius wrote:What if I delete older posts of mine that have photos attached, will that help?

Danguinius
Yes. If you can edit the posts, you can just delete the files. I'd still recommend using imgur or some other file hosting service as it is probably easier in the long run, but it's really up to you.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:30 am

Thanks Prim,

Well, let`s try that again....
Attachments
CIMG2684.jpg
Danguinius, Ogres and Fine Art
CIMG2684.jpg (80.12 KiB) Viewed 3817 times

Return to “Life, Things and Stuff - ゲーム以外の話題”