Hiking in Mie this weekend

Use this board for any non-gaming related topics. ゲーム以外の他の話題はこちらを使ってください。
ashmie
Wargod

Hiking in Mie this weekend

Post by ashmie » Tue Nov 05, 2013 7:26 am

Going hiking this weekend. Any foolhardy travelers care to join? No it's not a quest.
Welcome to Wilderness Rambles a local hiking group for foreigners in Japan and their friends and families. Too much time indoors or in the city? Come and join a relaxed and chilled ramble in the mountains and forests of Mie. Refresh, clear the head and enjoy the weather and beautiful scenery Japan has hidden above the rat race. Bring your paints, poetry, jokes and stories if you wish or just your good cheer. Most courses will be of average hiking length and ability.
1st hike this weekend. Kumamo kodo, Kii Nagashima https://m.facebook.com/events/220236191 ... =508888647
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Primarch_Vanguard
Veteran

Re: Hiking in Mie this weekend

Post by Primarch_Vanguard » Thu Nov 07, 2013 4:31 pm

Sounds interesting. I can't make it this weekend but keep me posted on future dates. I used to hike in the Rockies and love it.
The one, the only.

Putting foot to butt all over the universe.

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Hiking in Mie this weekend

Post by ashmie » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:06 am

Went cycling in Taki yesterday instead so the next scheduled hike will be Dec 8th. Start from Tsu at 8ish. Come if you can that would be great. :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Life, Things and Stuff - ゲーム以外の話題”