looking for info regarding anime resin mini

Use this board for any non-gaming related topics. ゲーム以外の他の話題はこちらを使ってください。
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

looking for info regarding anime resin mini

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:57 pm

no, I haven't gone and bought one of those teenygirls-pulling-down-her-knickers models that seem so prevailent in the hobby shops. This is a cry for help...

heeeeyyuuuuulp me nagoyahamaaaa!

Years ago (12 years, to be precise) I bought a Kotobukiya Limited Edition Final Fantasy VIII Guardian Force Bahamut in Tokyo. It has lurked in my cupboard ever since. My question is: does anybody know of any semi-reputable site where I could inquire as to its potential value? When it comes to the big anime kits, I am like unto a resident of Barhelona, inasmuch as I know natheeng. ebay and google are coming up with nowt. That means either it's as rare as hens teeth or nobody cares anymore. Possibly both. My question to you, gentlefolks of Naghammer is: How do I find out?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: looking for info regarding anime resin mini

Post by Mike the Pike » Sun Jul 19, 2015 11:34 pm

Did you try yahoo japan auctions? Or Rakuten?
Morituri nolumus mori!

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:06 am

Depends if it's the standard Bahamut or the kawaii teenygirl "Baha-chyan" pulling down her knickers version. I hear the later goes for a lot more.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Jul 20, 2015 2:59 am

me_in_japan wrote:no, I haven't gone and bought one of those teenygirls-pulling-down-her-knickers models.... This is a cry for help...
That would also be a cry for help, just of a different sort.
Konrad wrote:Depends if it's the standard Bahamut or the kawaii teenygirl "Baha-chyan" pulling down her knickers version. I hear the later goes for a lot more.
Obviously he's not going to sell that one.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Life, Things and Stuff - ゲーム以外の話題”