Model Dealers in Japan

jehan-reznor
Champion

Re: Model Dealers in Japan

Post by jehan-reznor » Sat Jan 20, 2018 2:33 pm

Bought Kingdom death stuff from full metal planet and lots of different stuff from Ring-tail both have great service and are very helpfull

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Wed Jan 24, 2018 1:01 pm

I bought one of those boxes from them and can say that the service was fast and adequate. They ever threw in an extra tray that was a bit decolored as a freebie to try glues on it in case I wanted to glue the tray together.

M.

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Thu Jan 25, 2018 2:42 am

I've also ordered a number of those figure storage boxes from Arrows - always been good service. I also visited their store in Tokyo a few years back.
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Thu Jan 25, 2018 5:54 am

Wow, that's a very reasonable little case.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Wiz
Rookie

Post by Wiz » Sat Nov 05, 2022 2:38 am

Please excuse the thread necromancy, but this seems to best place to mention it....

I've just opened up an online store selling my 3D-printed designs, which a couple of you have bought directly from me in the past. Prim kindly said it would be okay to say hi, so here goes. I've been selling the downloads for the 3D print files on my other site '3DAlienWorlds' for a few years now, and I've just finished setting up a gallery-style shop in a new place in Kumamoto prefecture. So now I've got 3 printers available, I thought it a good time to start up another online store, where people without printers of their own (still pretty rare in Japan) can get hold of my printed models.

The site is called "Aso Mill" (https://www.asomill.com), and I made sure the site is bilingual (badly, I'm sure!). Currently I'm offering 91 different samurai-themed terrain models, and since most of them can be resized to print at different size, I can also offer most models at 7 different scales.

I'll see if I can get some of the item pics to show up.....

That should be plenty of pics! I'd love to hear if you have any comments, or suggestions about others who might be interested?

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Nov 05, 2022 7:02 am

I have a few of the terrain pieces from Wiz's store. They are very nice! I should really get them painted up. :oops: :oops:
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Links - リンク”