Hobby Shop Town Crier - Now open in Nagoya

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Re: Hobby Shop Town Crier - Now open in Nagoya

Post by Dungeon Lord » Thu May 24, 2012 1:26 pm

If we wanted something, is it possible to find out the price and order by email?

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu May 24, 2012 2:10 pm

Dungeon Lord wrote:If we wanted something, is it possible to find out the price and order by email?
Yep, just email Ikeda san and he will let you know the price and even send it out to you if you like.
His shop email is rstau4cyuxapq2cpsjmb@xxxxxx.ne.jp (hint, the xxxxxx is docomo)
I have suggested that he might like to change it.... :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Fri May 25, 2012 12:36 am

Thanks Stu. I may just give him an email.

Yep. I don't know how he came up with that one. I wonder if he could recall it off the top of his head either... :o

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Fri May 25, 2012 6:05 am

For some reason all the Japanese gamers I know have that kind of email for their phones. Maybe it's mendoksai for them to personalise. Trouble is I never notice when they change their phone address as the addresses all look the same. :lol: :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 am

First cellphone I got here was like that. You jut have to send an email to a certain addy (supplied in te manual for the phone) and you can specify a new address. No idea why everyone doesn't do it. If I can manage it in Japanese, surely it'd be a doddle for an actual Japanese person to do it?

It's a mystery...
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Fri May 25, 2012 12:38 pm

me_in_japan wrote:First cellphone I got here was like that. You jut have to send an email to a certain addy (supplied in te manual for the phone) and you can specify a new address. No idea why everyone doesn't do it. If I can manage it in Japanese, surely it'd be a doddle for an actual Japanese person to do it?

It's a mystery...
I guess it's not a big deal since on one ever needed to type it in. They'd just beam their personal contact data to their friend's phone over the IR port or something, and from then on you'd find your friend's name in the contact list.

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Mon Aug 27, 2012 2:49 pm

Primarch wrote:
Dungeon Lord wrote:If we wanted something, is it possible to find out the price and order by email?
Yep, just email Ikeda san and he will let you know the price and even send it out to you if you like.
His shop email is rstau4cyuxapq2cpsjmb@xxxxxx.ne.jp (hint, the xxxxxx is docomo)
I have suggested that he might like to change it.... :D
I tried sending an Email to this address, but it didn't get delivered - anyone know how I can contact Ikeda-san?

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Aug 27, 2012 10:34 pm

His phone number is xxxxxxxxxxx

Oops my bad I seem to be stepping in it a lot these days. :oops:
Last edited by Admiral-Badruck on Tue Aug 28, 2012 6:18 am, edited 2 times in total.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:50 pm

Can I suggest not putting people's email addy and phone number on public forums? There are search bots that can pick up info like that and use it to populate spam databases and suchlike. Just a thought. PMs are safe, mind you.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Tue Aug 28, 2012 1:16 am

me_in_japan wrote:Can I suggest not putting people's email addy and phone number on public forums? There are search bots that can pick up info like that and use it to populate spam databases and suchlike. Just a thought. PMs are safe, mind you.
Good point.
Sorry, my bad.

I know Danguinius had a LOT of problems contacting him by email. Honestly, your best bet is to go to the shop on Friday, Saturday or Sunday and talk to him directly.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Links - リンク”