Greetings

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Tarkin
Rookie

Greetings

Post by Tarkin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:42 am

Hello! a friend told me about this board and I was quite excited to find a gaming forum in Nagoya. I have to admit though that I don't play Warhammer at all . . . yet. Over the years I have played and DMed a lot of D&D (2.0, 3.5, 4.0) and Pathfinder.

Back in the states I used to frequent a game shop and I was always interested in the huge tables set up in the back room with undead hordes and armored warriors but never really took the time to learn the game. With a friend here in Nagoya who plays I might have to take up the hobby.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Greetings

Post by Primarch » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:08 am

Welcome to the forum Tarkin.

We play all sorts of games, so if there is something you want to try or if you just want to see what is on offer head along to one of the regular (or irregular) events and take a look. If you let people know in advance we will see what we can do about setting up a small game and loaning you an army to try out.

P.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

YellowStreak
Legend

Post by YellowStreak » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:36 am

Welcome to the forum!
So many games, so little time....
Building a pile of shame since 1983

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Sun Aug 19, 2012 9:00 am

Welcome aboard. Like Prim said, there are all sorts of games going on. I just got back from Dungeon Lord's game day in Kuwana and played Robo Rally, Castle Ravenloft, a great little Western gunfighter card game called "BANG", and rolled up a Traveller character I doubt I'll ever play, but the nostalgia was worth it. All sorts of good stuff going on in and around Nagoya.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:56 pm

Welcome! We hope you enjoy it here in Nagoya and on this forum. We hope you find something to interest you both in RPG and a tabletop game. As Prim said, if you mention some interest in something, I'm sure a bunch of us will be willing to lend stuff to you and organize learning experiences.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”