Special Offers

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Special Offers

Post by Primarch » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:34 pm

@M_i_J - Look what you did! :evil:
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:49 pm

that, me ol' muckery beansprouts, is not the offer I was talking about. That offer is 25% off battlefoam (i.e. about 25quid off a bag w. foam in it.) The offer I was talking about is the free shipping over 40quid offer, which is still running until the 28th. Since free shipping equates to 52 quid, I know which one I'd rather use. In fact, to be completely accurate, (if not grammatically so) I know which one I rather used.

FREESHIP11 is yer code, btw.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:20 pm

me_in_japan wrote:that, me ol' muckery beansprouts, is not the offer I was talking about. That offer is 25% off battlefoam (i.e. about 25quid off a bag w. foam in it.) The offer I was talking about is the free shipping over 40quid offer, which is still running until the 28th. Since free shipping equates to 52 quid, I know which one I'd rather use. In fact, to be completely accurate, (if not grammatically so) I know which one I rather used.

I see what you did there....... :ugeek:
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Nov 26, 2011 4:06 am

me_in_japan wrote:that, me ol' muckery beansprouts, is not the offer I was talking about. That offer is 25% off battlefoam (i.e. about 25quid off a bag w. foam in it.) The offer I was talking about is the free shipping over 40quid offer, which is still running until the 28th. Since free shipping equates to 52 quid, I know which one I'd rather use. In fact, to be completely accurate, (if not grammatically so) I know which one I rather used.

So long as you clicked the banner at the bottom of this forum before you did it, I dont mind. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:59 am

Just FYI...

quick (disappointing) update.

I got an email from Wayland last night saying my battlefoam order had been cancelled. I opened a helpdesk ticket and asked them why. They said that it was because free shipping didnt apply to bulky products. I then mailed them back and said "ah but I asked you specifically before I ordered if it applied to this specific product being sent to this specific country and you categorically said "yes". They responded with a somewhat fudgy email along the lines of "weeeeell, that's not exactly what we meant". It was particularly vexing that I made the order on Black Friday, when they had 25% off battlefoam, and had I been told free shipping didnt apply, I woulda used the 25% off voucher. Anyway, they did apologise, but wouldnt budge on the free shipping (understandable, I spose. It is 62 quid...). They did offer 25% off in view of the situation, but by that time I had wandered off to Battlefoam's own website, and found the whole shebang was cheaper there, even if wayland did do 25% off.

So, long story short: I am disappointed, but not pissed off, with Wayland. (which, given how easily I get narked off about customer service, shows that Wayland did pretty well.)

Also worth noting is: Battlefoam is cheaper from the Battlefoam website, particularly if theyre doing a special offer (which they were, last Friday, had I but known. Still, that was 100% my own fault for not thinking to check them out. I had always dismissed them cos of shipping costs, previously.)

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Dec 01, 2011 12:36 pm

me_in_japan wrote:Just FYI...
So, long story short: I am disappointed, but not pissed off, with Wayland. (which, given how easily I get narked off about customer service, shows that Wayland did pretty well.)

Also worth noting is: Battlefoam is cheaper from the Battlefoam website, particularly if theyre doing a special offer (which they were, last Friday, had I but known. Still, that was 100% my own fault for not thinking to check them out. I had always dismissed them cos of shipping costs, previously.)
Incidentally, Maelstrom sell KR cases which are dirt cheap and come with free shipping plus whatever maelstrom's current discount level is. I have 2 and I'm planning to order a few more along with some extra foam trays. Admittedly the KR cases dont have a nice bag like BF do, but I can live with that.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:58 pm

meh, I've wanted Bfoam for a good while now. As I was ordering from em direct, I got all kinds of bells and whistles like foam specific to Cryx warjacks, half size trays so I can swap in and out blood bowl teams, and other things of that nature. plus, I get to have a Warmachine logo on my bag :lol:

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Thu Dec 01, 2011 2:59 pm

incidentally...
Heresy Minis wrote:Well, you can't fail to have noticed, regardless of your religion or lack of it, that Christmas is fast approaching! This means all sorts of things - mainly, that the post starts to get a bit screwy! Last Posting Dates are on the front page of the shop for your perusal, and the one for BFPO stations is tomorrow, the 2nd of December. If you're thinking of buying some Heresy figures as a present, please make sure you get your order in in good time. If you're overseas, we strongly recommend that you pay for Airsure shipping to get the express service, or International Signed For if your country isn't eligible for Airsure. Once the Last Post Dates for your part of the World have gone by, I'm afraid we can't do a lot to get you your goodies by the big day - it all depends on the somewhat random nature of the international mail, although the express services are still going to be your best bet...

Now, in the spirit of the season, we've got a few Special Offers on the site - Azaroth the Fallen One, for instance, can be ordered for only £30.00 over the christmas period instead of the RRP of £50.00. We've added a Complete Gang Collection Super Deal that gets you all 20 of the Trenchcoat Warriors, plus a load of weapon hands to kit them out with to your taste!

And don't forget to check out the Limited Edition area, where you can find not only the Hurn II, but the extraordinarily limited re-release of the old Fallen Santa figure - only 8 castings left! Craig found them hidden in a stock rack in the Heresy Dungeon and this is your last chance to own it, after these ones are gone there will be no more of this particular version of the figure...!

Heresy will still be sending orders out until the 22nd of December, but we'll be closed from the 23rd of December 2011 until January 10th 2012. Two weeks off at Christmas, can't believe it. (I, Andy, will be spending this 'holiday' time working, trying to sculpt new miniatures, whilst Craig will be slaving for his other masters at a certain supermarket...)

There may be some more news before Christmas clutches us in it's frozen festive tentacles, if so, we'll be sure to let you know!

Oh, and one last thing - from now until after Christmas, in the spirit of the season we're swapping the drumstick lollies in the orders for some delicious Mint Humbugs! Enjoy!

Ho, ho, ho and all that

ta
Andy (and Craig)
That's https://www.heresyminiatures.com/shop/ , for those of you unfamliar with the pure ACE that is heresy miniatures. Best dragon in the world, evaaaaaar.

No, really. Dead serious. It's frickin ace.

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:19 pm

Maelstrom are running a 16% off discount if anyone is interested.
Here at Maelstrom Games we're still suffering from those dark night blues, it still being the depths of winter at the Eye of the Storm, and we're betting you guys are too: so here's a great discount to beat those dark nights and bring some wargaming hobby loveliness to you all! We're giving you a superb 16% off the UK recommended retail price until the 5th of March!

Your Blues-Beating Voucher
Your 16% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 5th of March 2012 at midnight (GMT), which is over ten days - and you really do have some superb miniatures to spend your hard-earned on! It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past couple of years since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Gale Force Nine items
- not on any Kingdom Death items
- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: DARK-NIGHT-BLUES

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Happy Ordering!

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:14 am

Maelstrom are back with a 25% special offer. The downside is, it only applies to what they have in stock. However, if there is something (outside of GW's products) you have been considering buying and were worried about the price, now is the time to get it.
Hi there,

It's time for a spring clean here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) and during April we will be clearing as much stock from our warehouse as we can. To that end, we're offering you all a massive 25% off everything that is currently in stock on our webstore, apart from a couple of ranges - and this is a never-to-be-repeated sale, so you'd better take advantage now before everything goes, especially as one or two ranges will not be re-stocked!

YOUR APRIL STOCK CLEARANCE VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 25% off UK RRP discount voucher starts today and ends on Monday the 30th of April 2012 at midnight (GMT), although we do expect much our stock to go within the first week. However, you do have some cracking miniatures to spend your hard-earned wages on!

It will work on all the items that are in stock only - the voucher will NOT work on any out of stock items or pre-orders - from the various ranges within our webstore, but:

- not on any BaneLegions or Templar's Forge items
- not on any Flames of War items
- not on any Vallejo, Coat d'Arms or Formula P3 items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: SPRING-CLEAN

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”