Special Offers

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: Special Offers

Post by Mike the Pike » Tue Sep 06, 2011 12:07 pm

Thinking of starting 'Flames of War'? Then check out this offer....
WaylandGames
Hi everyone, as part of our eternal efforts to get players to try new things or systems they havnt considered before. We have put some starter and expansion bundles together for Flames of War. In additiona to our normal discounts each of the bundles will lead to the creation of a voucher to be used against Gale Force 9 products. Enjoy! http://www.waylandgames.co.uk/flames-of ... _1009.html
Morituri nolumus mori!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:30 pm

git yer game on, folks. Free stuff at CMoN:
Chern Ann, CMoN big boss bloke wrote:THQ has generously sponsored 3 Colllector's Edition of the Space Marine game for a painting competition, together with T-shirts, posters and lanyards for runner ups! Total prize value for this competition is over $300!

1. You must be a registered use of CoolMiniOrNot to enter the contest. The contest is free to enter.
2. You may enter as many figures you like, but only your top scoring figure will be eligible for a prize. If you place in more than one category, your highest awarded position will receive the eligible prize. Figures must not have been previously entered on to CoolMiniOrNot or other online gallery or competition.
3. Entries must be photographed clearly and submitted via the online form at My Pictures
4. Entries must be received by 24 September 2011, with voting closed by 30 September 2011. Winners will be announced 4th October 2011 and prizes must be claimed by 31st October 2011.
5. Scores will be determined by Internet voting with the scores taken from registered users counting to the average score of your entry.
6. CoolMiniOrNot reserves the right to reject votes it deems fraudulent and determine the appropriate prize category for each entry at its sole discretion.
7. Prizes sponsored by THQ.
a. Top scoring Chaos Marine – Collector’s Edition Space Marine
b. Top scoring Ork - Collector’s Edition Space Marine
c. Top scoring Space Marine – Collector’s Edition Space Marine
d. First Runner up in each category – T Shirt, poster and lanyard
e. Second runner up in each category – Poster and lanyard
I know you're probably all thinking "eh, how can I compete against golden daemon winny type folks on CMON." Well, I suspect those folks are too busy painting to enter contests where the prize is a computer game. I reckon this comp really is winnable by mere mortals. So, if you fancy your chances, I say go for it :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:53 pm

Not that many people will care, but Games Workshop Historical is offering all their books at 50% off for a limited (unspecified) time. So, if you ever wanted a copy of Legends of the Old West or Warhammer Ancient Battles, now is a good time to grab one.
http://www.warhammer-historical.com/acatalog/shop.html
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:45 pm

Maelstrom again,
Hi there,

It may still be October, but here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk) we're remembering last year's mad Christmas weather - it snowed in November! - and we thought we'd better get a voucher run going early to ensure those of you that live outside the sunny shores of the United Kingdom can save some money when buying your Christmas presents and still get them on time! To that end we're giving you 16% off the UK recommended retail price from today for ten days to ensure your Christmas shopping goes without a hitch!

YOUR CHRISTMAS 2011 VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Your 16% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 31st of October 2011 at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures and hobby products to spend your hard-earned on!

It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past couple of years since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Kingdom Death items
- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: XMAS-2011

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!
I'm hoping they'll do another sale at Xmas time as I dont have any spare cash right now and my hobby schedule is full to bursting anyway. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

For anyone who didnt partake of Maelstrom's 16% voucher, they are now offering a 17% voucher.
Hi there,

It's Chriiiiiistmaaaaaas in 2011 - how quick has this year gone - and here at Maelstrom Games, www.maelstromgames.co.uk, we're all happy and jolly and everything. Santa's coming and we'd like to make him arrive a bit quicker by giving you a superb 17% off UK RRP voucher from today for ten days! How cool is that!

YOUR CHRISTMAS VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's a great chance to grab yourself all those lovely new ranges we've brought in over the past couple of years since our expansion as well as all your old favourites! It will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Kingdom Death items
- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: ITS-CHRISTMAS-2011

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the Voucher field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

Happy Ordering!

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:07 pm

:evil: That came 2 days too late.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:09 pm

Spevna wrote::evil: That came 2 days too late.
Sorry, but the email only arrived in my inbox today.

Personally, I dont order anything from them unless it's during a sale (which they have about 4 times a year minimum).

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:49 pm

Primarch wrote:
Spevna wrote::evil: That came 2 days too late.
Sorry, but the email only arrived in my inbox today.

Personally, I dont order anything from them unless it's during a sale (which they have about 4 times a year minimum).
Not blaming you mate, more my own impatience :(
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2017 0

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:17 pm

I just emailed Wayland to ask if their free shipping applies to Battlefoam bags.

IT DOES.

This offer expires on the 28th, but as shipping on these buggers is usually 52quid, I thought it was worth mentioning.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm

me_in_japan wrote:I just emailed Wayland to ask if their free shipping applies to Battlefoam bags.

IT DOES.

This offer expires on the 28th, but as shipping on these buggers is usually 52quid, I thought it was worth mentioning.

They just posted this;
Guys, due to the colossal number of orders we've received through the Battlefoam promotion and to avoid disappointing our customers we are going to have to stop the promotion at 17:00 GMT today (25/11/2011). Should you wish to take advantage of the 25% offer with us, please do so before then, alternatively it will remain to be available with Battlefoam direct. Thanks.
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”