Special Offers

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Special Offers

Post by me_in_japan » Mon May 16, 2011 10:47 pm

...and, of course, no other company restricts sales geographically, so you can always grab your Hordes and Warmachine and, of course, BaneLegions products from us! Happy Ordering!
aheheheh. a quick kick in the nuts for GW there :D
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:00 pm

Another sale by Maelstrom. Sorry I'm posting this so late, but it totally slipped my mind.
Apparently it’s summer, here at Maelstrom Games, but the weather certainly isn’t like summers past. It’s been raining for a few weeks and we think it’ll be a pretty rainy summer in 2011 – but we’re giving you a cracking 16% off UK RRP voucher to ensure you can combat the bad weather with a bit of retail therapy.

Your Rainy Summer 2011 Voucher
Your 16% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 11th of July 2011 at midnight (GMT) and it’s a great chance to grab yourself all those cracking ranges we’ve brought in over the past few months as well as all those lovely BaneBeasts and BaneLords we’ve created over the past year. With Soda Pop, SphereWars, Kabuki Models, Dark Age, Nemesis, Eden, Forged in Battle, Tale of War Miniatures, Enigma, Micro Art Studio and many others, you really do have some superb miniatures and hobby products to spend your hard-earned on.

Please note that this voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:
•not on any Studio McVey items
•not on any Seeds of War items
•not on any Too Fat Lardies items
•and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you’ll still earn Moneyback – although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: RAINY-SUMMER

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven’t already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press ‘REDEEM’, and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:20 pm

Wargames Vault is having a 20% summer sale on a lot of it's downloads. You can get rule books, tokens, templates and papercraft terrain from here for reasonable prices. Its worth checking out if you like indie games. (No warhammer stuff at all).
http://www.wargamevault.com/wgv_summers ... 4363_44363
The sale runs until July 18th.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:57 am

Ainsty Castings are a scenery company who do some very nice looking pieces of terrain. I've never ordered any because their shipping prices are VERY high. However, they have a special offer on this month. Free World Wide shipping on orders over 30 GBP for this month only.
Seriously, you guys should take a look.
http://www.ainsty-castings.co.uk/

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:13 pm

Primarch wrote:Ainsty Castings are a scenery company who do some very nice looking pieces of terrain. I've never ordered any because their shipping prices are VERY high. However, they have a special offer on this month. Free World Wide shipping on orders over 30 GBP for this month only.
Seriously, you guys should take a look.
http://www.ainsty-castings.co.uk/
ahah! tempting, indeed.

I have about 20 quid of stuff I definitely want, and could possibly expand it to the magic 30, but if anyone wants to play tag-along, id be much obliged.

Reply quick, mind you, as we dont have much of july left...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:20 am

Maelstrom are having a 20% discount sale on a very limited range of stock. Of particular note is the fact that all of the Fantasy Flight Games stuff is covered by the sale. So thats Dust Tactics (and the upcoming Dust Warfare by Mr. A. Chambers :D ), Pre-orders on Black Crusade, and all the other goodies that FFG make. The full list of what is on offer is below.
As a celebration of all those superb new ranges we've brought in for you in 2011 (and the list is quite long!), as well as Guild of Harmony and our very own BaneLegions, we're giving you all a 20% off UK RRP voucher to use on anything within these ranges:

BaneLegions
AE: Bounty
AE-World War II
Dark Age
Eden
Fantasy Flight Board Games
Fantasy Flight Living Card Games
Fantasy Flight Role-Playing Games
Guild of Harmony
Hell Dorado
Kabuki Models
Knight Models
Magic: the Gathering
Nemesis
Relics
Sedition Wars
Soda Pop Miniatures
SphereWars

As you can see, it's not just miniatures either: we also love Fantasy Flight Games' simply superb range of board games, living card games and role-playing games, and there's been plenty of new stuff from FFG that's been brought in over the past few month - so that counts! There's also Magic: the Gathering, which is new to us in 2011, too!

Now then. Your 20% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 8th of August 2011 at midnight (GMT).

Please note, though, that this voucher will work on all the items within those ranges mentioned on our webstore, but not on any Studio McVey items (which are also new in 2011, but the margins are so small on that we simply can't offer such a discount) and not on anything within our eBay store. Apart from those, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is:

NEW-2011

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:34 am

y'know, I got that email, but it wasnt until you pointed out that I could get Black Crusade from em that I did some maths and worked out that getting it from Maelstrom is 900 yen cheaper than from Amazon jp. (4000yen as opposed to almost 5000yen)

and that, folks, is how you convince customers to shop with you and not the other guy...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:35 am

Warlord Games is offering some substantial discounts on it's range of plastics (only their own products, no perrys or victrix stuff).
Basically, but 5 boxes for the price of 4. So thats a 20% discount straight away, with no VAT as we are outside the EU (Thats about another 20% off) AND free international shipping. It finishes at the end of August.

http://store.warlordgames.co.uk/plastic ... 7049-p.asp

The models on offer are:
Ancient Roman era Romans, Celts and Dacians,
English Civil War era Royalists and Parliament troops,
Napoleonic era Prussians,
WW2 era British Infantry, Commandos and German Infantry.

I have some of their sets already and they are very nicely done. Ashmie and I are planning on starting some historical shenanigans towards the end of the year (Ashmie has the Prussians) and next year we're talking about doing some Ancient Roman stuff. I also have some WW2 stuff planned for a game called Victory Decision, so if anyone wanted to join in with either the Brits or the Germans, I'd recommend getting 2 boxes of the Warlord Infantry. Whilst the ECW isn't on my list of things to do, it does look cool....... :lol:

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:10 pm

Maelstrom are at it again.
Hi there,

Well, that went quick! It's the end of our rainy summer here at Maelstrom Games (www.maelstromgames.co.uk), so we thought we'd give you a lovely 17% off UK RRP voucher to ensure you can beat those end of summer blues with some retail therapy!

YOUR END OF SUMMER VOUCHER
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now then. Your 17% off UK RRP discount voucher ends on Monday the 5th of September 2011 at midnight (GMT), and you really do have some superb miniatures and hobby products to spend your hard-earned on!

The voucher will work on all the items within our webstore, but:

- not on any Studio McVey items
- not on any Seeds of War items
- not on any Too Fat Lardies items
- and additionally, not on anything within our eBay store.

Apart from the above, the voucher will work on pre-orders and, crucially, you'll still earn Moneyback - although tiered discounts are disabled when using a voucher of course.

Your voucher code is: SUMMER-END

To use this voucher simply register on the webstore, www.maelstromgames.co.uk (if you haven't already), copy and paste the code into the appropriate field in your basket when you have selected the items you want, press 'REDEEM', and the webstore will do the rest. You are not limited to one purchase and, indeed, we would ask you to recommend us to your friends with this voucher!

Remember though that this voucher is intended for the webstore only - it does not apply to any of our auctions or shop inventory items on eBay.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Aug 26, 2011 11:29 am

very short term, but good offer.

Army Builder for 20 bucks.

http://cl.publicaster.com/ViewInBrowser ... 1A&sysid=1

This is only open for 24hrs, and that was when Moyashimaru emailed me a few hours ago. Grab it now if you want it.

I can vouch for army builder, btw. Its a useful piece of software for 40k players and presumably fantasy players. I bought it full price (40bucks) and dont really regret it, altho obviously half price wouldve been better :)

this offer came to me through moyashimaru, so props go to him, rather than me :)

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”