Special Offers

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Special Offers

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:15 am

as ever, me ol' primo, you are miles ahead of me.

...or maybe I just took longer to make up my order before I told everybody else about it... :oops:

(I got me some showgirls, as well as kaeris and some mechabirdies. That, and some warmahordes stuff. Wouldve liked to get some coryphae, but they didnt have any in stock. Probably for the best - there was quite a few thinsg I was after they didnt have. Saved quite a bit of cash, looked at one way :lol: )
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

20% off offer from Ainsty Castings, makers of rather good resin scenery.
Thanks to everyone who has supported me over the last 12 months. I have now had Ainsty for a full year and to celebrate I am giving a 20% discount off all orders placed up until 8th April.

Many thanks

Andy

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:59 am

10quid off Heresy Miniatures, bestest best miniature company in the world, and purveyors of The Heresy Dragon...
On this day in history, 6th April  2002, Andy Foster first opened his online doors to the world as Heresy Miniatures, and released his first half dozen or so miniatures, of which Big Boris was of course the first in the Heroes range. To celebrate Big Boris' 10th Birthday here is a one-time use voucher for £10 off when you spend £40.00 or more on miniatures this Easter weekend!

To use it, add £40.00 or more of miniatures (tools or putty don't count, sorry) to the cart and then on the payment information screen,, in the Discount Coupon box enter the code HAPPY10THBIRTHDAY to get £10.00 off! The code automatically expires on the morning of 10th April, so you've got until midnight on Easter Monday (assuming you haven't collapsed into a sugary coma from eating too much chocolate) to place an order and use it.

Have a great weekend, Heretics!

Ichibanpainting
Rookie

Post by Ichibanpainting » Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 am

Since I paint a lot of minis I do have a GW supplier
If anyone intrested prices are always 5~15% off UK retail prices plus P&P
He ships extremely fast and P&P is cheap
He offers regular mail and sign for mail

Just PM me if you're interested I'll give you the info!
;)

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:44 am

Ichibanpainting wrote:Since I paint a lot of minis I do have a GW supplier
If anyone intrested prices are always 5~15% off UK retail prices plus P&P
He ships extremely fast and P&P is cheap
He offers regular mail and sign for mail

Just PM me if you're interested I'll give you the info!
;)
Is that Japanese prices or European/North American prices?
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Ichibanpainting
Rookie

Post by Ichibanpainting » Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:49 am

I said it lol it 5~15% off the UK retail price
Exemple A landraider UK retail price 41£
My suplier 35£ plus shipping

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:31 am

How does your supplier get it out of europe without GW cutting off his supply? What with the whole sales embargo it's been bloody murder getting hold of GW stuff for anything approaching reasonable prices here. If it's a big trade secret or summat then no worries :) I only ask out of nosiness, like, as I'm currenly maintaining a Spevna Stance*, and mean to do so as long as possible. (i.e. until they release a new codex for Eldar, CSM, or Dark Eldar, altho I think I should be safe on the latter one for a while yet...)

*Spevna Stance: so named because one of our forum members (Spevna) decided several years ago that he was so fed up with GW shafting its customers that he would henceforth not buy any GW stuff until they dropped their prices in Japan to a level approaching that of the UK, and moreover stopped hiking prices up for no reason other than cold hard profits for the shareholders. He's steadfastly maintained this stance for ages and no doubt means to continue it indefinitely, as it will be a cold day in hell before GW goes back to the old ways of Gamers First. Anyway, in the past year a few of us have joined him, mostly due to last year's double whammy of finecast and then the sales embargo pushing us over the edge.

*edit*
@Ichibanpainting - I feel I have to defend Prim a bit here, as he's usually pretty on-the-ball. He must be having a dozy day, or something...
@Prim - that was a question worthy of Badruck. You feeling alright, guv?

Ichibanpainting
Rookie

Post by Ichibanpainting » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:34 am

He doesn't normally sell stuff internationally but Ive been in business with him for a long time so he's cool with shipping stuff here. And he doesn't mind selling to my friends if they keep it on the down low

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:41 am

naruhodo - nice to see folks out there are willing to fight the evil empire and smuggle out minis for us poor unfortunates out here in The Non-Euro-Zone :lol: I daresay you may get some folks interested in taking you up on your offer, altho as I said, I'm taking the moral high ground and standing there all lofty and superior, like :D (and feeling quietly jealous of the shiny new toys everybody else is getting down there in the moral low ground :lol: )

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Sorry, just skimmed it quickly and totally missed that.

My bad.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”