おす!

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Isikala
Rookie

おす!

Post by Isikala » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:04 am

はじめまして!

ぼくはミカエルです。来月日本に来ます。ぼくは千葉県に留学がします。日本語は三年くらいしますでもまだまだです。がんばります!どもよろしくおねがいします!

I write my question in english since I'm much better at it than in Japanese =). I was wondering if there are many warhammer fb players/tournaments in Tokio/Chiba area. I'll probably try to pay a visit to Nagoya during my stay at Japan. If anybody got information about forums where I can find gamers from Tokio/Chiba I would appreciate if you would share the information with me. This was only Japanese site I managed to find with quick googling. I play Bretonnia btw. You play usually 2,4k point tournaments in Japan? Just wondering which models I should take with me =).

ps. sorry for my utterly horrid Japanese

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: おす!

Post by Primarch » Thu Sep 22, 2011 11:54 am

Hi Isikala,

Welcome to the forums.

Unfortunately, I dont know the Chiba/Tokyo area so well, but I do know that Games Workshop has several stores in that area. You could always check the Japanese GW homepage and look at their store finder. There are some official stores and some local gaming stores as well.

If you cant find any local players, you are welcome to come to Nagoya to play, though it is very far from Tokyo. We run a big Warhammer 40,000 event in May each year and several smaller events for Warhammer Fantasy, Warmachine and other games throughout the year.

Please feel free to post in any area of the site.

Regards,
P.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Wiz
Rookie

Post by Wiz » Fri Sep 23, 2011 10:53 am

You've got really bad timing! :( ..... Both of the GW stores in Chiba have just closed their doors.

But now for the good news - there are two clubs in the Chiba area I know of, Dream Dragon and Muramasa. Don't know if they are still meeting regularly, but these are the details I have (from this database site: http://www.atouchoftensai.com/wargames/ ... tion=chiba)

Muramasa meets in Yellow Submarine store in Chiba (monthly?), and I have a contact email for them if you need it. Dream Dragon is a smaller club and meets somewhere in Chiba (?). There's an email contact form here for Dream Dragon:
http://www.atouchoftensai.com/wargames/ ... .php?ID=48

AND you've got 4 GW stockists in Chiba - lucky you!!

Isikala
Rookie

Post by Isikala » Thu Oct 06, 2011 12:14 pm

Thanks for help guys! I already met one German hammer player at our Uni but sadly he didn't have his army with him =(. I just send mail to Dream Dragon I hope they are still playing =).

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”