Hello!

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Eigen
Rookie

Re: Hello!

Post by Eigen » Sun Jan 29, 2012 11:40 pm

I'm not sure at all on the colour scheme yet. Thanks for the advice! I've never actually tried anything other than a spray primer coat (never tried applying a base coat with a brush). I've been flip flopping over colour schemes all week...by the time the models get here, I'll have lots of time to mull it over while I'm building and posing them. I kind of like your idea of a unified color scheme just so my units won't look like separate armies on the board.

One quick question for you though...where in Nagoya is a good place to pick up the sprays and other hobby supplies? Yellow Sub in Sakae didn't seem to have a huge range...do you have a fav few stores that I could haunt when I visit the city?

Thanks! I'll start a hobby thread once everything gets in.

Colonel Voss

Post by Colonel Voss » Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:59 am

Kodomo Rakuen in Tajimi has a lot of them. Also the Town Crier can get you stuff
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:53 am

Tokyu Hands (at Nagoya Station) has a hobby floor, with Mr. Hobby and Tamiya brand spray primers. Joshin Kidsland near Kamimaezu has a large selection of supplies and the full Tamiya spray can range, as well as Volks down the road from them.

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”