Hiya

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
scrying
Rookie

Hiya

Post by scrying » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:13 am

I'm Will, an American living in Nagoya. I play Magic, Munchkin, and anything else that people are willing to teach me XD

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Hiya

Post by me_in_japan » Sat Feb 11, 2012 5:08 am

Howdy Scrying :) good to have you with us. Most chat on the boards here is about miniature wargaming, but there are a few Magic players here too, as well as a few lapsed Magic players. Feel free to chip in on any of the conversations, and don't worry if folks seem to be constantly bickering - it's been that way for years, mostly cos we all know each othe irl. :)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Konrad
Wargod

Re: Hiya

Post by Konrad » Sat Feb 11, 2012 6:30 am

scrying wrote:I'm Will, an American living in Nagoya. I play Magic, Munchkin, and anything else that people are willing to teach me XD
Welcome aboard. I have a copy of Munchkin. The funniest game I've never played. There is quite a bit of game geekery about in Nagoya and the surrounding area, I doubt you'll have to go too long without getting a fix.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”