Shrinkified!

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Konrad
Wargod

Shrinkified!

Post by Konrad » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:30 am

Hey, for some inexplicable reason, Naghammer got shrunk down to like 8pt type. I was typing the other day, and "blink", Ant-Man..... I must have accidentally swiped something. The command tabs, everything on the page is tiny. No other site I visit is doing the same thing. I can't anything in the user control panel to fix it. Any ideas?
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

jehan-reznor
Champion

Re: Shrinkified!

Post by jehan-reznor » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:39 am

CTRL and scroll up down with mouse wheel usually increase the font size is it only on Naghammer or also other sites?

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:52 am

It looks the same size to me. Maybe you've grown to a gigantic size?

There is an option to change the font on the top right of the screen. There is a capital A and two arrows, up and down. Try clicking on those.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:16 am

OkayIthinkIgotitnow. Thank you gentlemen. I am an utter and complete Luddite with computers and related gadgetry.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”