Hi I'm Daniel

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Krobrawlg
Rookie

Re: Hi I'm Daniel

Post by Krobrawlg » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:43 am

jehan-reznor wrote:Also if you are into Boardgames check out the Jigg tokai on facebook a group for boardgamers (and x-wingers) , i am a member of the JIGG Kansai group.
Thanks! I've just joined the facebook group.

Krobrawlg
Rookie

Post by Krobrawlg » Wed Mar 15, 2017 2:54 am

The Other Dave wrote:There isn't too much army-scale fantasy going on these days - Games Workshop recently blew up the flagship game of the genre (literally!)
I heard about that as I was looking around online to see what was out there! I was incensed, even though I'd never played the game before:P
I read about a still-active Warhammer fantasy clone called "Kings of War." I wonder if anyone is interested in that around here.

The games you and the others mentioned look pretty cool, though. I'm down to try to some smaller scale stuff.

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:34 am

Krobrawlg wrote:
The Other Dave wrote:There isn't too much army-scale fantasy going on these days - Games Workshop recently blew up the flagship game of the genre (literally!)
I heard about that as I was looking around online to see what was out there! I was incensed, even though I'd never played the game before:P
I read about a still-active Warhammer fantasy clone called "Kings of War." I wonder if anyone is interested in that around here.

The games you and the others mentioned look pretty cool, though. I'm down to try to some smaller scale stuff.
I don't believe there is anyone playing Kings of War at the moment on this forum. However, Mike the Pike has created a rule set for army-scale fantasy battles. You can read up on it here:

http://www.nagoyahammer.com/forum/viewt ... f=9&t=3230

As others have said, there is currently more players for the smaller fantasy skirmish games, such as Frost Grave - myself included. :)

OZMS2Tallgeese
Warrior

Post by OZMS2Tallgeese » Tue Mar 21, 2017 12:40 am

Hi, nice to meet you Daniel! I hope we can roll dice in the future!

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:22 am

Nice to meet you, Daniel!

I played Kings of War a couple of times with From the Field about a year ago, I think. It was pretty easy to pick up and worked well with Warhammer models but didn't have quite the same feel to it strategy wise as Warhammer Fantasy.

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”