Hi guys

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Hi guys

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:30 pm

:mrgreen: I just thought I would come back and try to frequent the group again I mainly use Facebook but some of you don’t have it so I came back to Nagoya Hammer.

I was doing a lot of mountain biking which is very expensive even more than this hobby so I didn’t have a lot of money to dedicate to all of the new books and I didn’t have a lot of time because I was working seven days a week

I’m just happy to be back in the group I try not to troll as much as I did before. Thanks for the games last Sunday they were really fun thanks Justin for the game on Saturday even though he ran over my favorite character...
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Hi guys

Post by Primarch » Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:57 pm

Welcome back, mate!

It was great to roll some dice with you last week, even if my dice were jinxed.

Looking forward to seeing what you build and paint from here on in, and waiting for my chance to extract some revenge from Commander Shadowsquid. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Miguelsan
Champion

Post by Miguelsan » Tue Apr 17, 2018 3:28 am

Welcome Back Krazy Ork!

M.

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Tue Apr 17, 2018 1:39 pm

@ prim yes I thing that shadow squid will be taking a break and next time you will face my orks.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”