Merry Christmas

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Merry Christmas

Post by Primarch » Tue Dec 24, 2019 9:56 pm

Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Seasons Greetings and any other festive message that would be appropriate at this time of year! :D

Have a great day and enjoy the festivities. Here's hoping that you get all the things you want (and not necessarily what you may deserve :lol: ) in your stockings.

See you all in 2020.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Merry Christmas

Post by job » Wed Dec 25, 2019 3:13 am

Merry Christmas! Heading to work now but did a little gift opening this morning. I guess I’ll be practicing it Canadian style tomorrow with the rest of the present opening and chicken and mashed potatoes.

Have a fun holiday one way or another!
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:35 am

Merry Xmas everyone!

Last night we did the traditional cake and chicken Christmas, which was a lot of fun. I also learned valuable Japanese life lessons like "don't try to buy cake at Takashimaya after 4 on the 24th" and "Harbs in Dai-Nagoya is a good backup but there is no margin for error, get in that line asap".

Here's to more good hobby times in 2020!

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Wed Dec 25, 2019 8:55 am

Happy Holidays everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas. I also hope to see more of everyone in 2020. :)

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Wed Dec 25, 2019 4:35 pm

Merry Christmas, all :)

I hope you all got nice hobby related presents. Speaking personally, I got...nuffink, because I was a naughty boy this year, I guess? :? (Actually, I'm waiting on a bunch of stuff in the post. I did get the Power Unbound cards for Underworlds, and a very super lovely swankelicious Secret Lair Bitterblossom* is currently inbound on a plane somewhere over the Pacific. I also preordered a bundle box of the new Theros set, because the land cards are beauoooteefull**. )

And like Kbear, I hope to see more of all of you in the coming year. I say that every year, and continue to mean it from the depths o me soul. Y'all are good folks, and it's a pleasure to share this community with you :)

Image Image Image
Image Image

shiny, no?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”