We got a little shout-out on Goonhammer!

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Jye Nicolson
Legend

We got a little shout-out on Goonhammer!

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:27 am

Goonhammer ran an interview with David Moss of Tokyo Tactical, and he mentioned Nagoyahammer while going over the Japan scene: https://www.goonhammer.com/an-interview ... ing-group/

I didn't know they had competitive events going there, might be worth the trip once I have either of my armies in shape and Papa Nurgle gives us a break (that April tournament feels optimistic at this point).

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: We got a little shout-out on Goonhammer!

Post by job » Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:12 am

I’ve been eyeing this as I’ll be in the Tokyo region next month, but with virus situation, I’ll flirt with the idea but make no definite plans.

I was cruising their Twitter feed and I noticed ToD’s Underworlds tournie was posted as a future event. Nothing about our local 40k event, but maybe that’s for the best as an ITC group is “competitive” while the local group tends towards the relaxed.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: We got a little shout-out on Goonhammer!

Post by The Other Dave » Sat Mar 14, 2020 12:57 pm

job wrote:
Sat Mar 14, 2020 2:12 am
I’ve been eyeing this as I’ll be in the Tokyo region next month, but with virus situation, I’ll flirt with the idea but make no definite plans.

I was cruising their Twitter feed and I noticed ToD’s Underworlds tournie was posted as a future event. Nothing about our local 40k event, but maybe that’s for the best as an ITC group is “competitive” while the local group tends towards the relaxed.
TBH it’s just because I’ve been plugging the UW event on Twitter so the TT guy noticed it, plus it’s got a nice single linkable event page.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”