Welcome

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Welcome

Post by Primarch » Mon May 24, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome to the board Sir Motor.
Please feel free to make posts in Japanese or English. Currently most of the board members are from other countries but we would like to get more Japanese players visiting us.

If you would like to put a link to your blog in the links section, please go ahead.

We would be very grateful if you were to link to this board from your blog too.

We hope you have a good time here.

Regards,
Primarch
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Grim Fandango
Rookie

Post by Grim Fandango » Tue May 25, 2010 3:00 am

Hey people.

I'm Canadian Mike, living in Nagoya. I play pen-and-paper RPGs, mostly D&D, now trying d20 Modern, and occasionally play others (7th Sea, Savage Worlds, Dark Heresy, Rogue Trader). I also like me some online gaming, whether dungeon-crawl RPGs or shooters.

I think I know most of the people on this forum already, but for those I don't know, it's nice to meet you. I'm particularly interested in meeting Japanese role-players and seeing how people in Japan play games, because I've always been curious. Cheers!

---

私の日本語に自信をもってないけど、がんばります。

自己紹介します。私の名前はマイクです。カナダ人ですが、名古屋に住んでいるのはもう5年です。テーブルトークRPGのファン、とくにダンジョンズ&ドラゴンズ。高校生の時からプレイしていました。私がアニメも、まんがも、ゲームも好きだから、しばしばオタクと思われると思います。多分そうww

日本のテーブルトークRPGの興味あるので、友達いっぱい作りたい。よろしくお願いします。
"You were better than normal! You were ABnormal!"

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Tue May 25, 2010 11:57 am

Sir Motor wrote:Hi!
I'm Sir Motor from Kanagawa.
I play 40K and Warmachine.

May be Kanagawa is too far for some of you,but if you visit Tokyo,contact me. And lets do some battles :)

I write blog every day(almost)
http://ameblo.jp/sirmotor/
Check this if you interested. Its all written in japanese tho.

I would love to visit you in Tokyo let me know when the have the games there... I will be sure to go at least once a year??
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Tom
Rookie

Post by Tom » Tue May 25, 2010 1:32 pm

Howdy everyone.

I'm Tom. I live in Nagoya and enjoy playing RPGs. I was introduced to this site during a session of D20 modern and decided to hop aboard.

Unfortunately, I don't wargame. Never did, but I wouldn't be against learning about it and seeing what it's all about.

Nice to meet ya'll. :)

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Tue May 25, 2010 2:10 pm

I moved the RPG related posts to the RPG board for discussion.

Lets try and keep this thread for introductions and saying hi.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Tue May 25, 2010 2:30 pm

howdy to the new guys, especially the RPGrs. I dont RPG meself, but I wanted to say hi and make yez welcome nonetheless. So, pull up a comfy chair, and get chatting. Have a biscuit, too, if you fancy :D
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed May 26, 2010 6:16 am

Ha-ha! The work computer does not block this site! :twisted: I'm so suprised I just made a smiley.
I'm one of the many Aichi/Gifu/Mie guys. I'm mostly into skirmish type games these days (Necromunda, Mordhiem) and play 40K. That is the maybe one day a month I get free to play. (stupid reality, getting in the way of my toys....)
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Wed May 26, 2010 11:45 am

Glad to have you Konrad di you leave out Gorkamorka? WAAARGH :mrgreen:
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Lovejoy
Legend

Post by Lovejoy » Fri May 28, 2010 8:03 am

Hello everybody

My name is Rich. I'm based in Tsuruga, Fukui ken. I'm originally from Britain. I used to play a lot of RPG and a little warhammer/40k in my teenage years, during the early days of GW. I took a break for 18 years from gaming, but I'm back now.

What I play:
-RPG is my first love - Call of Cthulhu, Warhammer Fantasy RP Ed.2, etc.
-Warhammer Fantasy Battle (Brets, also building WoC and Empire)

I do play 40k occasionally (orks), but WFB is generally what I choose to play in the limited time I have.

There are no players in my area really, so gaming is something I can only do about once a month at the moment, often in Kyoto. Perhaps this post can help change that? If you are not too distant, and are interested in playing rpg / wargames, please let me know. I'll have a crack at anything and am keen to try new games of all stripes.

By the way, congratulations Stuart and Co, on both the Nagoyahammer the event and site!

初めまして,リチャードともします。よろしくお願いします。イギリスから来ました、WFBが大好きです!でも、いろいろゲームして見ます。
福井県の敦賀市に住んでいます。もし一緒にゲームをしたら、お返事してください。ごめんなさい、日本語まだへたですね!頑張りましたけど。
2018 Hobby Progress: A modicum of Middle Earth SBG

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Post by Mike the Pike » Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 am

Hi there Lovejoy!
If you ever decide to bring your Bretts down here to Aichi, you will find a number of willing opponents, especially me :ugeek: . You should definately check out the WFB event Primarch is planning to run (later this year IIRC).
Cheers
Mike
Morituri nolumus mori!

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”