Welcome

All new members can introduce themselves here. If you can speak/write Japanese and English, please feel free to use both languages. 新メンバーはここで自己紹介をしてください。もし、英語と日本語を話し、書けるならどちらの言葉も自由に使って下さい。
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Welcome

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:44 pm

roger that! Is there no way to request an email with your password?
Stu - any thoughts?
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:45 pm

me_in_japan wrote:roger that! Is there no way to request an email with your password?
Stu - any thoughts?
Yeah, I can reset it. I just haven't got around to it yet. :oops:
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

komura
Veteran

Post by komura » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:55 am

MiJ and Primarch,

Thank you for your help.
I can log in my Komura account.

Jaghatai_Khan
Rookie

Post by Jaghatai_Khan » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:18 pm

Howdy!

Can't believe a site like this exists!

Irishman, moved to Nagoya back in April, and am addicted to plastic and resin! :lol:

Mainly 40k, but have an interest in AoS, Horus Heresy, Kill Team. Anything to be honest!

Warcry is looking interesting.....

What's happening folks? What's the deal? Do we get to roll dice regularly around these parts? I have very little with me here, really only getting into the area of a proper set up recently. Just building at the moment.

よろしく!

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:21 am

Welcome! We have organized meetings usually on the third Sunday of every month - there’s a thread around for August’s meetup if you want to organize a game, or just see where and when to drop by and say hi. (I’m on my mobile at the moment or I’d find a link. :D)

We’ve also got a Facebook group (Central Japan Gamers) if you’re over there.

40k and kill team are big, a couple of us are getting into Titanicus, another couple of us have AoS armies we haven’t gotten many chances to use, and there’s a few Shadespire players. Plus lots of historicals if that’s your bag. I’m planning on getting some WarCry stuff when I visit the UK later this month as well. Meeting only once a month means we sometimes have trouble playing everything we want, but we do our best, heh. Hope to see you at an event soon!
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 8 infantry

Jaghatai_Khan
Rookie

Post by Jaghatai_Khan » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:30 am

Awesome, thanks Dave, really appreciate it, will head over to the August thread! :D

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:36 am

Welcome to NagoyaHammer.

Feel free to join in any on-going discussions or start off some of your own if you'd like.
GW games have been enjoying something of a renaissance recently, The Other Dave is the GW evangelist in our little group, so if you want to play those kind of games, he is probably the guy to speak to.
If you want to try some games by other companies, look me up. While I do have forces for 40K, 30K and more, I very rarely play those games.

Hopefully we'll see you at a gaming event soon.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:25 pm

Welcome Jaghatai! Hope to see you at the tables some time soon.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Jul 22, 2019 2:10 am

Hooray! We finally have an Irish person in our group! I’ve been feeling the lack for some time now. (I’m from Glasgow, btw :) ) I’m also, ironically, just heading back to Scotland just now for a few weeks, so most assuredly won’t be in Nagoya for the July game day. Nonetheless, welcome, and hopefully we’ll be able to get some games in some time.

Oh, I play 40k (all flavour of pointy ears, plus Death Guard for variety), Shadespire, Malifaux (although I haven’t for ages) and just recently dipped my toe into AoS skirmish, which I rather enjoyed. Also interested in WarCry, but whether I actually buy in remains to be seen. I also play waaaaay too much Magic (the Gathering), but that’s a whole ‘nother gaming addiction...
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Jaghatai_Khan
Rookie

Post by Jaghatai_Khan » Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:36 am

Cheers for the welcome folk!

Always lovely to meet a fellow Celt! I'm mad for the pointy ears myself, Harlies are my first love. Unfortunately I didn't bring my army to Japan, but working on some white scars atm.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bn1bIVgnU6n/

These are my babies, I miss em!

But also looking forward to the inevitable primaris bike releases :P

Return to “Introductions - イントロ”