All-Analog Gaming Weekend, Tsu, October 20-21

Please post details of any events, tournaments or big games you are planning here.
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: All-Analog Gaming Weekend, Tsu, October 20-21

Post by job » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:45 pm

I made a mistake with my schedule, so I'll be coming on Sunday morning.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:51 pm

Thanks to everyone for coming to Tsu and making what was possibly the greatest weekend of gaming ever. Thanks to Leslie and Mayumi for allowing us to use their house also. Much respect.
I entered the weekend with severe jet lag and came out smiling today after playing until 2am Saturday/Sunday and 6pm today. A whole pizza was consumed along with a 2 litre bottle of coke. 2 card games played and 4 rpg's! Yes 4. Two of which were Cthulhu! Dragon Warriors and Gamma World were a lot of fun.
Thanks to everyone who played in my Cthulhu games, I had a lot of fun. It was great to meet many new faces as well. Big respect to the Kansai Jigg and folks from all over who made it down to Tsu this weekend. This one goes down in our backwater gaming history. See you next time in March for the regular RPG festival and hopefully next year for the All Analog Games 2013! Aggggggggghhhhhhhh
Great to meet so many cool and kind people. Much love. Now my heart is full.

A well prepared Keeper gives his players Red Bull. :) :D
Last edited by ashmie on Mon Oct 22, 2012 11:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:57 pm

Many thanks to everyone involved in Chthulu on Saturday night - Andy, Keith, Tenbear, Mrs. Tenbear and Scottish Chris. Especial thanks to the Keeper of The Red Bull for not Keeping it at all and giving it out to everyone. Particularly so since after your flight you had sufficient jet lag that I think you could have reasonably claimed to be the person most in need of a spot of taurine in a can...

Thanks go also, of course, to Leslie and his family for allowing the hordes to descend. A noble sacrifice, and one which I strongly doubt will ever happen at chez Dave...
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Moyashimaru
Warrior

Post by Moyashimaru » Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:14 pm

Moyashimaru
Warrior

Post by Moyashimaru » Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:18 am

Follow the link to see more pics from All-Analog 2012

http://allanablog.blogspot.jp/

Thanks to everyone who attended. I hope to see all of you and more at All-Analog 2013.

Return to “Events in Japan”