Space Hulk day June 5th Tsu

Please post details of any events, tournaments or big games you are planning here.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Re: Space Hulk day June 5th Tsu

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:10 pm

yeah, man. steer clear of the CCGs. Those things are like crack cocaine for gamers. Expensive, addictive, and the more you do it, the more you have to spend to keep enjoying it. I played Magic for about 6 months ~ a year, and despite having played 40k for over 15 years and having a coupla cupboards worth of minis, it was the Magic cards that led my wife to say "If you ever play that game again, we'ere getting divorced."

mwwaaah. now I'm getting flashbacks... :shock: :shock: :shock:
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Space Hulk day June 5th Tsu

Post by ashmie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:22 am

Thanks to all players last Sunday. It was a very suprising day as we played a total of 8 or 9 games.
Selecting a main event for the first game was a good way to go forward. We all managed a game of Space Hulk before lunch and then after that we played doubles for other games with the winners deciding the next game to be played.

I think by passing 40k and fantasy battle for one day did us good and was a lot less heavy so will keep the format the same for next time. Mordheim will be the opener for the next event so bring your warbands I'll sort out the terrain for that.

Please come to the next event which will be the end of August on the 28th.

See you in Yokkaichi on the 20th or Nagoya on the 27th.

Ash

Here is the link to photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/50968433@N ... 229015674/
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Events in Japan”