Warhammer 40k in Japan Game Matching Tool

Please post details of any events, tournaments or big games you are planning here.
Lann
Rookie

Warhammer 40k in Japan Game Matching Tool

Post by Lann » Tue Dec 31, 2013 7:19 pm

Hello everyone,

I have created a tool for finding 40k games and events in Japan. I live in Tokyo and so I don't really know what your usual Venues are here on NagoyaHammer, but I would like to add them to the app. Could anyone chime in and tell me the locations you usually play at?

Please take a look:

http://40k.minus-reality.com

I am planning to also translate this to Japanese soon.

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Warhammer 40k in Japan Game Matching Tool

Post by job » Wed Jan 01, 2014 2:10 am

Sure. Looks nice.

Our usual venue is a location run by a group of Japanese guys who allow us to use their tables. The location is on the top floor of Joshin at Kamimaezu Station, Nagoya. The day use fee is 500 yen. Most members of this forum attend. It is usually open on the last Sunday of the month, but you should keep an eye on this forum for changes.

The other regular event is Nagoyahammer. It is a tournament run by Primarch on this forum. It occurs regularly during Golden Week. Details can be found on this forum. Contact him about other details.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Lann
Rookie

Re: Warhammer 40k in Japan Game Matching Tool

Post by Lann » Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:35 am

What time do you usually meet on the last Sunday of each month? Do you have the address and a contact phone number for the organizer so that i could put it on the calendar?

Return to “Events in Japan”