Loud Park `12

For people living in the Kanto region of Japan
Danguinius
Veteran

Loud Park `12

Post by Danguinius » Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:29 am

Greetings,

I know I`m not the only metalhead that also wargames. I`m just curious if anyone else is planning to attend Loud Park this year. For those who don`t know, it`s an all-day heavy metal music festival. more than a dozen bands play. It used to be two days, but was scaled back a bit last year and this year due to the disasters in Tohoku. This year it will be held at the Saitama Super Arena on October 27th. Headlining is Slayer, Stone Sour, In Flames and Helloween. Dragonforce, Sonata Arctica, and other bands will play as well. I went to Loudpark in 2009 and 2010 and had a great time. I`m planning on going again this year. If you`re planning to attend, I`ll be easy to find there! :lol:

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: Loud Park `12

Post by Mike the Pike » Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:51 am

Hmmm, if only there was one band that I really like. The bands so far are OK to meh IMHO. If they got any of Anthrax, Megadeth, Metallica, Rammstein, Iron Maiden, I might be a starter but noit as the line-up is at the moment. Here's hopeing.
\nn/ \nn/
MtP
Morituri nolumus mori!

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:00 am

` Mike the Pike. Actually, last year the line up was pretty mediocre, so I didn`t go. This year`s line up is a bit better. I`m basically going to see Sonata Arctica (who I`ve never seen live). You would`ve loved the Loud Park 09 line up (Anthrax, Megadeth, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest, ect.). I keep hoping Iron Maiden will headline this event one year.

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Post by Mike the Pike » Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:57 am

The Iron's owe Japan one anyway. The cancellation of the last tour wasn't exactly their fault (the day after 3/11) but surely they could have found time to get back in the year and a half since they were scheduled to play. They have a huge following here from what I have seen. :(
Morituri nolumus mori!

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:00 pm

Speaking of Maiden.appears one possible reason for the delay might be Steve Harris`s little side project, "British Lion" Let`s hope this isn`t a permanent thing

Danguinius

Return to “Kanto”