A Petition (ever so slightly tongue-in-cheek)

For people living in the Chubu region of Japan
Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

A Petition (ever so slightly tongue-in-cheek)

Post by Mike the Pike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:07 pm

I would like to start a e-petition to put a stop to an issue that has been plaguing this forum since it's inception.

This petition to our mighty admins, calls on them to force the member known as Admiral Badruck to make up his bloody mind about which army he wants to play. That member's incessant to-ing and fro-ing, flip-flopping and indecisiveness on the topic of army selection is driving members to drink!

In the month or so since this site went live, the accused has pledged his undying love to Orks, Tau, Chaos Marines, Blood Angels, Pre-Heresy World Eaters, Dark Eldar and Space Wolves. When will the madness end? Said member has even been known to change his mind two or three times on the subject in a single thread.

This tomfoolery must not be allowed to continue. Join me now before it's too late.
Morituri nolumus mori!

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Re: A Petition (ever so slightly tongue-in-cheek)

Post by Mike the Pike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:10 pm

Disclaimer:
Because this is the internet and attempts at humour have been known to get lost in translation I have added an appropriate amount of smileys, so that the humour impaired amongst us will know that the above is not entirely serious.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Morituri nolumus mori!

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:16 pm

Start Shooting and don't stop until there is nothing left but a bunch of green gooooo :twisted: :twisted: :mrgreen: :geek:

this one is for you PiKe :roll:
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:17 pm

Sadly nothing can keep Badruck's attention for more than 15.7 seconds. (the longest amount of concentration on record). You should have seen him trying to play chess.
"Black""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White"

In the end we had to paint all the pieces the same colour to teach him the game.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Post by Mike the Pike » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Dear Admiral Spammer
I see your :roll: and raise you a :lol:
MTP
Morituri nolumus mori!

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:23 pm

nah, i reckon the good admiral should be encouraged to buy as many models as he likes. that way, he'll eventually run out of space in his already overcrowded gaming room and have to either give the surplus minis to us, or at least sell em to us cheap. Ya gotta think long-term on this, pikeyboy :P I got most of my Tau tanks offa badruck. (much good they did me, but...)
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Spevna

Post by Spevna » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:24 pm

The easiest solution would be to stop playing 40K and spend more time playing a real man's game like Blood Bowl ;)
Stuff painted in 2014 56
Stuff painted in 2015 118
Stuff painted in 2016 207
Stuff painted in 2017 0

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:29 pm

Primarch wrote:Sadly nothing can keep Badruck's attention for more than 15.7 seconds. (the longest amount of concentration on record). You should have seen him trying to play chess.
"Black""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White""Black""White"

In the end we had to paint all the pieces the same colour to teach him the game.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I do so keep my attention for more than did you see the new Tau models FW is making .. and my blood thirster is almost done but... I will not get to it until did you know that there are Rolplayers on this site... any way WWWAARRRG :mrgreen:
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Return to “Chubu”