Great. Let's mug someone then. :lol:

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: IPDBIL in here!

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Thu May 27, 2010 2:51 pm

I always thought that you were a such a nice guy man... :o
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Post by Dungeon Lord » Thu May 27, 2010 3:39 pm

I am. I will say thank you afterwards. ;)

BTW is this wink icon a little retarded or what?

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Thu May 27, 2010 11:13 pm

A bit of a window licker for sure...
MIJ
MIJ

Dungeon Lord
Legend

Last Sunday

Post by Dungeon Lord » Mon May 31, 2010 4:44 am

Last Sunday,

Just a quick thanks to Spevna for hosting the gaming day on Sunday. Lost of fun and I am looking forward to doing it again.

Better luck next time with the rolling gov.

Mike the Pike
Prince of Purple

Post by Mike the Pike » Mon May 31, 2010 6:13 am

Last Sunday,

Just a quick thanks to Joshin Kids Land for hosting the gaming day on Sunday. Lost of fun and I am looking forward to doing it again.
Morituri nolumus mori!

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon May 31, 2010 10:05 am

I sure am glad that we could get so much gaming but from now on can we please schedule Nagoya events and Yokkaichi events on different days... I really wanted to be to both but since there is no way to do that...I had to make a choice... I realize that neither of you want me to come to your events and doing this makes sure that I can only turn up and spoil one game event... but I really would like to spoil them both.. :mrgreen:
MIJ
MIJ

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon May 31, 2010 12:15 pm

Admiral-Badruck wrote:I sure am glad that we could get so much gaming but from now on can we please schedule Nagoya events and Yokkaichi events on different days... I really wanted to be to both but since there is no way to do that...I had to make a choice... I realize that neither of you want me to come to your events and doing this makes sure that I can only turn up and spoil one game event... but I really would like to spoil them both.. :mrgreen:
As much fun as it is to make Badruck choose between 2 gaming sessions, I kind of second this. Admittedly I cant come to Yokkaichi that often, but if the games are scheduled for the last sunday of the month I will go to Nagoya in preference since it is just down the road.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon May 31, 2010 1:04 pm

I cant speak for spev, but I'm likely going to be choosing between one or t'other regardless of when they are, as my gaming is somewhat rationed of late. That said, I can see where folks are coming from, and it would be better for all involved if the two events were on different days. There's Ash's occasional days in Tsu to consider, too.

Actually, this whole conversation fair warms the cockles o me 'eart, so it does. Look at us. Too many games events in a month to choose from. Compare with two or three years ago when it was a game of Blood Bowl once every two months if you were lucky. We're not just a gaming group now, we're a veritable gaming community! My, how we have grown :D
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon May 31, 2010 1:21 pm

me_in_japan wrote:I cant speak for spev, but I'm likely going to be choosing between one or t'other regardless of when they are, as my gaming is somewhat rationed of late. That said, I can see where folks are coming from, and it would be better for all involved if the two events were on different days. There's Ash's occasional days in Tsu to consider, too.

Actually, this whole conversation fair warms the cockles o me 'eart, so it does. Look at us. Too many games events in a month to choose from. Compare with two or three years ago when it was a game of Blood Bowl once every two months if you were lucky. We're not just a gaming group now, we're a veritable gaming community! My, how we have grown :D
I'd like to thank the outriders, past and present for attracting so many new players to our little.....oh.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Chubu”