The mad dream thread

For people living in the Chubu region of Japan
ashmie
Wargod

The mad dream thread

Post by ashmie » Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:47 pm

I'll get the ball rolling.

I had a mad dream last week that I was about my age now and trapped in Warhammer world. I had been dropped off for some kind of bootcamp and had to stay there all Summer!
I kept trying to look for a way out and Warlord Games but every door lead to that flipping great gaming hall they have. All exits had sales staff guarding. I think I managed to find some of you guys working happily away at a painting table. I tried suggesting we get the hell out but everyone was content and too busy.
It was awesome. And weird as hell.
I've always wanted to go to Warhammer world but in this dream it was like that fairground in Pinocchio where they turn into donkeys. I must be feeling guilty for all the money spent over the years and the unpainted minis.
Either that or I think my subconscious has an aversion to having a good time clearly. All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. :lol:
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Konrad
Wargod

Re: The mad dream thread

Post by Konrad » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:22 am

Rarebit fiends.
My dreams are gone before I finish my morning coffee. Poof!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

ashmie
Wargod

Re: The mad dream thread

Post by ashmie » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:35 am

Looks like my dream has come true! Warhammer Fest at Warhammer World agghhhhh :lol: http://warhammerworld.games-workshop.co ... -113159153

I'm going to start a dream journal like Lovecraft, hopefully it will help with some creative writing.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Chubu”