University Teaching Position 2015

For people living in the Chubu region of Japan
kojibear
Legend

University Teaching Position 2015

Post by kojibear » Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:45 am

Hi Guys,

If you are interested in you know anyone who might be interested, let me know. :)

Here is the info:
For more than 4 years Stella Innovations has been serving Nagoya as a business consulting and education company. And we are hiring! We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified education professionals to join our team of part time teaching staff.
Currently Stella Innovations has an opportunity for someone with the right enthusiasm, work ethic and credentials to work in a well-respected university in Gifu during the first and second semester of 2015 on Tuesday afternoons.
Ideally this position would suit someone with a teaching qualification, however, if you feel you have an equivalent level of expertise based on experience, please feel free to apply.
Please check our website for more information about us: http://www.stella-innovations.com. If you would like to learn more about the position, send your resume and a short introduction to info@stella-innovations.com with the subject ‘University Teaching 2015’.
Look forward to hearing from those interested.

ashmie
Wargod

Re: University Teaching Position 2015

Post by ashmie » Wed Jan 28, 2015 4:34 pm

Sounds awesome Kojibear. I currently teach business classes afternoons and evenings Monday to Saturday so I can't do it this time. Let me know if Interstella needs any classes taught in the mornings. Happy to help out and earn some extra pocket money. :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Chubu”