Wedding minister needed in Mie

For people living in the Chubu region of Japan
ashmie
Wargod

Wedding minister needed in Mie

Post by ashmie » Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:12 am

I was due to take some wedding minister work, yes being the guy that marries people off. After some careful consideration I decided that I was too busy working 6 days and although I'm a believer in spirituality and god I'm not of a religion of any kind so I decided not in the end. Anyway the chap who runs the gig is still looking for someone to help him out and has a fairly open mind so get in touch if you are interested. It's pretty good money for a few hours work down in Mie on weekends and public holidays. One wedding would probably get you some pocket money for a boxset or something. Anyway here is his post from FB. Please PM if interested and I'll forward your interest.
HEY, YOU! YES, YOU! Are you a non-Asian, middle-aged-or-older, male foreigner presently living in the area from north-central to south-central eastern Mie-ken, Japan (basically anywhere from Yokkaichi to Ise-Shima)? Would you like to make some easy extra cash for a small amount of NON-English teaching "work" on Saturdays or Sundays or both, and very occasionally on a weekday? Do you like to be the center of attention? Do you like to perform in front of an audience? If you answered "yes" to all of the above, then please PM me for details. Only serious inquiries, please. And the rest of you, keep your comments and your minds out of the gutter. This is completely legit.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Chubu”