good bye and thanks for all the fish

For people living in the Kansai region of Japan
Colonel Voss

good bye and thanks for all the fish

Post by Colonel Voss » Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:54 pm

Well it finally happened. I had a total breakdown last night. Haven't slept at all after getting some nasty curveballs thrown at me. Laughing maniacally while crying with bouts of rage thrown it. Finally calmed down by taking a trip to the police box and working with the cops on some of the legal problems I am facing. Police training helps one focus quite nicely. But it also hit home some things.

Gaming wise, I'm out of warhammer, FoW and bolt action. Warmahordes is shacky after all the sales. Only battletech and infinity are viable and those aren't popular. I tried to start an RPG but that flopped first rate. I'm very fluff, character and story oriented rather than super competetive and having to get the best stuff from the list. I like to change up.

Like always, I don't belong. I am different and I don't fit in. We all have our problems. But for me, my problems are legion and never ending. It is time to admit defeat here that I don't belong. I belong here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l2hpVBH8JOM

I guess if anyone feels like coming down to the blood of the trenches, Prim and Pikey know how to get ahold of me.
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: good bye and thanks for all the fish

Post by Primarch » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:13 pm

I've edited the above a little. Bridges are for taking (preferably with Airborne troops and an armoured thrust), not burning. The door is always open for you to come back and post when you'd like to.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Kansai”