Job hunting. Ear to the ground.

For people living in the Kansai region of Japan
job
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Job hunting. Ear to the ground.

Post by job » Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:42 pm

I dunno, my 1yo son persistently pulls Plato's Republic off the shelf and sits there leafing through it.
Hollie mollie, I just read this! :o That is awesome. Whatever you are doing as Dad, you should make notes of it and write a book about it when your kid begins to bring home accolades.

Oh, course that now you also need to begin his wargaming training. Make a regular Ender out of him. :D Then unleash him on Nagoyahammer as your doubles mate. :twisted:
Bumped

Ears to the ground for the Colonel please peeps.
Good luck, hope you find something soon. Ill will let you know if I hear of anything.
Oh, yes, and I think Voss should take courage from Ashmie's job hunting, which he did way out in Tsu and managed to land a near half dozen positions.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Job hunting. Ear to the ground.

Post by ashmie » Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:09 pm

My company is currently looking for teachers to work in Mie. Business English. Good pay.
Only bold adventurers need apply. They are currently looking for Japanese English teachers also if you want to let the WAGs know.
I'm looking for a second job also to get me out from under the good ladies feet more often, please keep me posted on anything in Mie.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Kansai”