NH24 - Side Games (Fri May 3rd) Planning Thread

Details of upcoming NagoyaHammer events
The Underdweller
Legend

Re: NH24 - Side Games (Fri May 3rd) Planning Thread

Post by The Underdweller » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:42 am

@Grantholomeu @me_in_japan @Balloonacorn

Why don't we plan for 4 player Malifaux in the morning (possibly to early afternoon)? I can't find how long the first day goes for, but in the past the first day finished at 9pm. If so, there should be time for people to try other games afterwards.

Would you prefer the 4 way All Out Brawl, or the team Double Rush (Gaining Grounds 1, 2, 3) ? Or something else?

Double Rush is 2 sides, 10 soul stones per person. If we end up having to do a 3-way, it might work ok too (with one person playing 2 crews on one side)

All Out Brawl looks like each of us get one model, 10 points or less, and just fight it out. But maybe I am reading it incorrectly. It seems like it would go very quickly, if that's the case.

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:25 pm

Apologies, I got mixed up and thought this was the non-40K day thread.

In that case, who is free for Malifaux on Friday, the 40K day?

@Balloonacorn and @Grantholomeu, are you coming both days? @Kojibear, would you be interested? Anyone else?

Balloonacorn
Veteran

Post by Balloonacorn » Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:32 am

I am potentially free on Friday for any Malifaux format.
"true love is the greatest thing in the world - except for a nice MLT - mutton, lettuce, and tomato sandwich, where the mutton is nice and lean and the tomatoes are ripe."

kojibear
Legend

Post by kojibear » Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:48 am

The Underdweller wrote:
Wed Apr 17, 2024 11:25 pm
Apologies, I got mixed up and thought this was the non-40K day thread.

In that case, who is free for Malifaux on Friday, the 40K day?

@Balloonacorn and @Grantholomeu, are you coming both days? @Kojibear, would you be interested? Anyone else?
Sure thing. I'll bring some crews with me.

Konrad
Wargod

Post by Konrad » Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 am

Oh! There is open gaming on Friday too! :mrgreen: I was planning on just haning out, looking at the toys and maybe even doing a bit of painting.
I'm playing Necromuda on Saturday with Job. So I will have some sci-fi terrain and toys. Anyone wants to try that I'd be more than happy. Easy enough to do Stargrave if anyone is interested. I could also do some Frostgrave/Mordhiem/Strange Aeons or even blow the dust of my 1st ed Space Hulk!
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:04 am

Konrad wrote:
Wed Apr 24, 2024 3:36 am
Oh! There is open gaming on Friday too! :mrgreen: I was planning on just haning out, looking at the toys and maybe even doing a bit of painting.
I'm playing Necromuda on Saturday with Job. So I will have some sci-fi terrain and toys. Anyone wants to try that I'd be more than happy. Easy enough to do Stargrave if anyone is interested. I could also do some Frostgrave/Mordhiem/Strange Aeons or even blow the dust of my 1st ed Space Hulk!
It's not really open gaming, 40K is the main event, but for those oddballs that don't play it, there will be a couple of spare tables. I think everyone who is coming so far is playing Malifaux, but you're welcome to bring other games just in case.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “NagoyaHammer Events - 名古屋八ンマーイベント”