Post your Teams

Talk about all things Bloodbowl and Dungeonbowl related here.
Grim Ironjaw
Warrior

Post your Teams

Post by Grim Ironjaw » Wed Nov 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Post your LRB5 teams & team values (not to be confused with the old LRB4 team rating) here.
Let's keep this thread just for team listings, and keep the main discussion in the other BB threads.

105 Dark Elf
114 Lizardmen
137 Wood Elf
148 Dwarf
156 Orc

I also have 100 Ogres, but they're based on LRB4.

My Undead are Edit: no longerfor sale/trade.
Last edited by Grim Ironjaw on Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Minis painted 2015: 0ish
Bloodbowl teams owned: 6
Gutter Runners squelched: 35

AndrewGPaul
Champion

Re: Post your Teams

Post by AndrewGPaul » Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:04 pm

I assume all those team values should be multiplied by 10,000?

You're doing better than me, anyway - after four games played and lost (and one where the opponent forfeited), the Elfheim Eagles back above 1,000,000 for the first time since the league I'm in began. One more game and I'll be back to 11 players, too. :)

ashmie
Wargod

Post by ashmie » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:21 am

Mie Bunny Girls :D

Do they count as a human team or do they have their own superhuman stats. :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Tenorikuma
Champion

Post by Tenorikuma » Mon Nov 14, 2011 6:56 am

Grim Ironjaw wrote:Post your LRB5 teams & team values (not to be confused with the old LRB4 team rating) here.
If I've never played before, do I need to create a team? I downloaded PDF copies of the rules but I'm pretty clueless.

me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Post by me_in_japan » Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:10 am

All starting teams should (assuming you spend all your starting cash) have a team rating of 1000 (or 1,000,000 if youre being fussy). Starting team line-up will vary drastucally from race to race. I'd say pick a race and we can give you feedback about what you should and shouldnt take. There are a number of views on how best to approach BB. Some of us play for fun, and others play to win short term, while others play to win long term. Me, I'm feeling pretty relaxed about it, so any advice you get from me will be of a short-term-and-fun nature. I suspect Grim's advice will be more of a long game style of thing.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Tenorikuma wrote:
Grim Ironjaw wrote:Post your LRB5 teams & team values (not to be confused with the old LRB4 team rating) here.
If I've never played before, do I need to create a team? I downloaded PDF copies of the rules but I'm pretty clueless.
can you make it to Mondo Books on the 25th?

I am demoing the game... I think you should play a game before you create a team.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

ennui
Veteran

Post by ennui » Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:56 am

Tanya and I had our first games with our teams: she ran an undead team and I used my kobolds (shaven). We only played to the half-time, as the game was taking a long time to play with us constantly checking the rules, but I think we got everything covered and I think that games will be going a lot faster now.

With the money from the win, I bought myself an apothecary... does that add to the value? If so, my team is:
Skaven/Kobold: 105

I hope I can get more games in to get my guys some skills! They were actually kicking some butt (though it took 4 of them to take out a mummy) and almost made it to the goal area in a single turn. The kobold/skaven are pretty ace, even if they're constantly being bowled over like apples...

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Wed Jan 11, 2012 3:06 am

Still looking for my teams.

But when the next game at mondo book happens I plan on using Humans or Orcs. New teams. Thoug I really need an ogre model and two more blitzes for the humans.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

The Underdweller
Legend

Post by The Underdweller » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:47 am

Undead: 108

I have lost both of my official games but I seem to get a bunch of cash out of it anyway! My guys are tough but pretty slow so I bought another ghoul to try to balance it out a bit.

ennui
Veteran

Post by ennui » Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:53 am

Don't forget that your upgrades are going to add to your team value, Tanya! I still need to go back and figure out what skill to give my gutter runner.

I think I'm going to wait a while before investing in a rat ogre.

Return to “Bloodbowl”