Fumbbl

Talk about all things Bloodbowl and Dungeonbowl related here.
Colonel Voss

Re: Fumbbl

Post by Colonel Voss » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:47 pm

That and you guys have been pushing for me to get more into BB and when I finally do, you're leaving the game and selling your minis. Next thing you'll tell me is that you're finished with necromunda too.

And if ya'll are getting out of both, say soon so I don't waste the money to ship 2 teams and 2 gangs to Japan.
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:44 am

Primarch wrote:
Admiral-Badruck wrote:I am actually almost ready to sell off my BB minis I never play the table top game anymore...
Well instead of selling your models off, why dont you find the players who like the game and play some BB with them. You've said before that you much prefer small games with a low model count over bigger games like 40k and WFB and you frequently list BB as your favourite. But then you've said in other posts that you play 40k nearly every weekend. If you want to play BB, then stop playing 40k everytime.
I do not play Table top because On-line is faster every bit as fun and I can play it anytime I want... 40k is the game I love to paint and build and Tournament play with the other gamers in the area but... BB is better on-line... we can get a league going and we can play with people all over the time zone not just the same guys... really if your are interested you should log on and try it... if your Ork enough... :mrgreen:
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Jul 05, 2010 3:44 am

Admiral-Badruck wrote:guys... really if your are interested you should log on and try it... if your Ork enough... :mrgreen:
Someone put me off the game. Sorry.
Admiral-Badruck wrote:I do not play Table top because On-line is faster every bit as fun and I can play it anytime I want...
With Vassal you dont even need to use models or anything anymore. You should just throw out everything you've got and give it to me. :D
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Jul 05, 2010 6:07 am

What is Vassal?
MIJ
MIJ

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:23 am

Vassal is an online tabletop. You download the set of images you need and play the game on the internet without needing any real models. Check out Matt and Justin's post in the warmachine section.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Mon Jul 05, 2010 2:09 pm

Wow that Vassal... I have never tried that.....
MIJ
MIJ

Return to “Bloodbowl”