Underhive Inspiration

Discuss your games in the Underhive here.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

Underhive Inspiration

Post by Primarch » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:06 pm

As some of you are no doubt aware, I am a bit of a nerd when it comes to terrain. For me it's a huge part of any game and I try to make sure that I have something I can use for all of the games I play, whether store bought or home made. When I am browsing forums and hobby sites, I often download cool images of terrain and dioramas to serve as inspiration for my own projects.

The other day I was talking to Konrad about terrain for Necromunda, and it is something I have posted about recently. Obviously there are a lot of options for what you can do with the setting, and I wanted to share some of my stash of eye-candy and some recent additions from google with you. Feel free to add any other pics of awesome, interesting or eye-catching Necromunda themed terrain or minis you wish. Be it WIP shots, individual bits of scatter terrain or a full blown gaming table, let's fill this thread with stuff that makes you want to cobble together some half-derelict junk-town ruins for your tabletop!
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

Return to “Necromunda”