Quick question regarding dates

For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer 40,000
ashmie
Wargod

Quick question regarding dates

Post by ashmie » Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:26 am

I'm interested in joining the Friday gaming and drinking if that's happening.
What is happening on the Friday? I know the dates were switched at one point so just wanted to confirm.
I'm interested in historical. Is it just Bolt Action? I have no knowledge of the game but I'm happy to join an intro game. I can bring my Ultramarines. How many points? I guess I'll just bring everything. Do I need a pre prepared and printed list for the Friday? Can I use the previous codex I don't have the new.
Sorry I know this is probably in other threads but I've been out the loop for a bit on here.
Cheers
Ash.
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Re: Quick question regarding dates

Post by Primarch » Wed Mar 19, 2014 1:44 pm

Well first off, you won't find anything if you are looking in the 40K general section. you should probably read over this section of the forum:
http://www.nagoyahammer.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=90

Drinking after gaming has been pencilled in for the Saturday evening, though there is nothing stopping you from doing so on Friday.

Friday is for Bolt Action and pick-up games of 40K. If you want to organise something beforehand, feel free to do so. No set points limit has been set for 40K, but 1500 seems to be standard for most folks if you really want to prepare. No need for a printed list for Friday. For the main event on Saturday, a new codex would be better, but I am not going to put a gun to your head over it.

For Bolt Action, this thread is where it's at:
http://www.nagoyahammer.com/forum/viewt ... =90&t=2562
As I say, I can loan out armies for the event, but if you want to join, you should learn how to play beforehand. I am happy to run a demo game at Joshin in April, but I'd actually like to get some games in at the event myself. :D

If you want to run a game yourself, feel free to post it up and see if there are any takers. I can set a table or two aside for you.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

ashmie
Wargod

Re: Quick question regarding dates

Post by ashmie » Thu Mar 20, 2014 12:40 am

Brilliant, thanks Prim. That's all clear. Sounds like a good day. I'll come along on the Friday and hopefully bring some other people along also. Running a game might be good, I'll check the other games first though.
Cheers :)
Forget about yesterday, don't worry about tomorrow because all that matters is today.

Minis painted in 2017: 13
Minis painted in 2018: 45

Return to “Warhammer 40,000 - ウォーハンマー40,000”