For the discussion of anything related to Warhammer 40,000
Jye Nicolson
Legend

June 2021 FAQ

Post by Jye Nicolson » Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:30 am

https://www.warhammer-community.com/202 ... e-faction/

Pretty good round of FAQs dropped.

Highlights are:

- Drukhari get pretty much precisely the nerfs expected and thought necessary. They're still terrors but the Dark Technomancers Liquifier gun thing doesn't work anymore, the Cult of Strife infinite attack works Succubus now just has a lot of attacks, and both Raiders and Drazhar are a bit more expensive. I was personally only using Raiders and Drazhar out of that so the only difference is I'll have to tweak the list that I used against Matt, but overall I think it should put Drukhari in a good but not so oppressive place.
- Fight first/last clarified and streamlined. In particular charging now counts as fighting first, and fighting last will just cancel that, dumping you in the normal fighting order. The eligibility wording still prevents you from using the interrupt strat but otherwise Fight Last is still useful but not so oppressive.
- Some tamping down on psychic shenanigans (no more Book of Malcador reaching across disciplines, Chaos can't Warp Time cross sub faction anymore etc)

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: June 2021 FAQ

Post by The Other Dave » Thu Jun 03, 2021 6:33 am

I'm now doubly glad that my annoying support character's ability is explicitly "enemy does not count as charging" plus "enemy fights last". :lol: Also the clarification on moving through difficult ground makes the DG ability not-useless, which is nice, and summoning doesn't break faction bonuses either. All around, it looks like a lot of common-sensical clarifications for my army anyway.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Return to “Warhammer 40,000 - ウォーハンマー40,000”