Positive Feedback

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.
Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Re: Positive Feedback

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Wed May 15, 2013 10:39 pm

This is true. Dan is the man.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Mon May 20, 2013 5:39 am

Stop it you guys, you`re making this Blood Angel turn even more red! :lol:

I have also completed a deal with Dungeon Lord semi-recently. I will also vouche for him; he is good person to trade with (or buy terrain with).

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Wed May 29, 2013 4:04 am

I`ve just completed yet another deal with TheOtherDave.I`ll vouche for him; he is a trustworthy guy. Please feel free to trade/deal with him.

Looking back, it seems like I`m involved in trades with EVERYONE up in the greater Nagoya area! :lol:

I just started an epic deal with Colonel Voss...and I`ve been involved in a loooonnngg 5-month trade wih Admiral Badruck (any time now, Good Admiral, still waitin` on you. :P )

Danguinius
We are the Blood Angels, and we fear not. We are proud sons of the Imperium and the protectors of mankind. We are the Angels of Death and the Emperor`s Wrath – D(S)anguinius

Admiral-Badruck
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by Admiral-Badruck » Wed May 29, 2013 12:55 pm

I have everything in a box except some cards that ikedasan has yet to deliver. Can send it now if you like and the cards latter if they ever come.
"i agree with badruck" -...
MIJ
Consider me a member of the "we love badruck" fan-club.
MIJ

The Other Dave
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by The Other Dave » Wed May 29, 2013 3:37 pm

And I'll say that, for all Dan's nice things to say about me, he was probably a much better trader than I was. :D Got his stuff for me in the mail toot sweet, without even waiting to see if I'd been an idiot and had already sold what I was trading to him to somebody else, heh. It all worked out great in the end.

As if this thread isn't pretty much telling you straight up that Dan is a stand-up guy, well, he is.
Feel free to call me Dave!
-----
Miniatures painted in 2023: 252
Miniatures painted in 2024:
Epic scale: 9 vehicles, 56 stands of infantry, a whole buncha terrain
32mm-ish: 3 infantry

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:17 am

The good reviews just keep coming: Admiral Badruck is a champ trader who deserves everyone`s respect. I will vouche for this guy. Please feel free to trade with him - even unusual trades. Thanks again Badruck.

Danguinius

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Mon Jul 01, 2013 2:48 am

I just complete a mega-deal with Colonel Voss. Everything went smoothly and he is now on the list of "People Danguinius Will Vouch For". Feel free to trade or make deals with this guy.

Danguinius

P.S. I have no active deals/trades now...hmmm...I`ll have to do something about that. ;)

Colonel Voss

Post by Colonel Voss » Mon Jul 01, 2013 3:18 am

and Dan is on my list of good people to buy from. Very accomodating.
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Danguinius
Veteran

Post by Danguinius » Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:21 am

And Colonel Voss gets even more vouching from the Primarch of the Tall Angels, Danguinius. We just completed another deal (basically Menoth for Retribution) and everything went smoothly).

Danguinius

Colonel Voss

Post by Colonel Voss » Thu Nov 14, 2013 10:46 pm

And another positive for Dan from me. Good deal, smoothly executed. Alls well that ends well
It's easy to die in the swamp. What's hard is to staying dead.
-Alten Ashley

Iron within, Iron without

Return to “Trading”