Helturkey and abomination going a-begging

Have some models to sell or bits to trade? Do you need that 1 tiny piece to finish your conversion? Please post here.
me_in_japan
Moderator of Swoosh!

Helturkey and abomination going a-begging

Post by me_in_japan » Tue Sep 27, 2022 7:02 am

Howdy all. I was tidying (gasp! :o ) my hobby room, and found an almost-new-on-sprue CSM heldrake* and a built-and-undercoated hellpit abomination in my closet. Yes, I realise that "finding" stuff like this suggests I have maybe a wee bitsy too much in the way of grey plastic lying around, but hey ho, that's how things are.

These two minis are of no particular use to me, so I was wondering if anybody here had any interest in them. I'm in the market for necron things that aren't in Indomitus or the battle force boxes, as I have the former and will likely buy the latter. Specifically, Lychguard, Triarchs, any vehicles, or Ophydians would be very nice.

If anybody is interested in the heldrake or the abomination (or both) and either has or would be willing to buy relevant necron stuff, hit me up here, yoroshiku onegai shimasu. I'm more than happy to trade in your favour, of course.

Alternatively, cash could be negotiable :D

Cheers, all 👍

*The main "torso" bit is assembled. Like, just the top and bottom halves are glued together. I can post pics if you'd like to see them. Everything else (ie 90% of the model) is nos.
current (2019) hobby interests
eh, y'know. Stuff, and things

Wow. And then Corona happened. Just....crickets, all the way through to 2023...

Return to “Trading”