skullz, skullz, skullz and housecleaning

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
Konrad
Wargod

skullz, skullz, skullz and housecleaning

Post by Konrad » Thu Nov 19, 2020 11:49 pm

I need to make some new skulls, but strangely can't find any suitable bitz in the box to make new oyumaru molds. Appreciate it is anyone could lend me a few. I think I put all the good ones in a little case for safe keeping and misplaced the case.

I'm planning on swinging by the next game day. I'll also be bringing a box of odds and ends, for sale (cheap), trade or just plain give away. Spring cleaning is way overdue.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Karantu
Champion

Re: skullz, skullz, skullz and housecleaning

Post by Karantu » Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 am

What size of skulls do you need? I have some some leftover Human sized skulls from my Ossiarch Bonereaper kits if you're interested. I'll post a picture of the ones I have once I get a chance.

Konrad
Wargod

Re: skullz, skullz, skullz and housecleaning

Post by Konrad » Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:20 am

Karantu wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 2:27 am
What size of skulls do you need? I have some some leftover Human sized skulls from my Ossiarch Bonereaper kits if you're interested. I'll post a picture of the ones I have once I get a chance.
Regular old 'oomie sized ones. But bigger ones might be interesting for architectural designs. I'd just make some molds, and give them back.
...and now his Head was full of nothing but Inchantments, Quarrels, Battles, Challenges, Wounds, Complaints, Amours, and abundance of Stuff and Impossibilities.....
Cervantes, Don Quixote

Return to “Requests”