WANTED - Pre-Age of Sigmar Fantasy Minis

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
Primarch
Evil Overlord

WANTED - Pre-Age of Sigmar Fantasy Minis

Post by Primarch » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:54 am

Well I think it is common knowledge that GW is rebooting the old WFB game/setting, and I guess a lot of folks currently on the forum didn't really play before, so I'm not holding out a lot of hope here, but...

I'm currently looking for old WFB armies and minis. Old projects, dusty collections or handfuls of minis in need of a new home, this is your chance to free up some space. They don't need to be a particular vintage, just suitable for the setting. Some old WFB minis are still in production, and those would be fine too. Painted or still in the box, it doesn't matter.

So, if you think you have something along those lines you'd like to offload, shoot me a PM or post here and let me know.

Thanks for reading.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

jus

Re: WANTED - Pre-Age of Sigmar Fantasy Minis

Post by jus » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:34 am

Would you be willing to give my entire vampire counts army a loving and caring new forever home?

edit: we have vampire lords (reaper and GW)
skeleton warriors (a lot)
Zombies ( alot)
grave guard (20 I think)
ghouls
Giant bat skeleton
not the coven throne but the spectral necromancer chariot
assorted heroes
along with the bits bag

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:32 am

While my dwarf army emigrated to the realm of Kyushu, I did hang on to some models for two regiments of Renown, Dogs of War stuff. I harbor fantasies about actually finishing the units, but if I’m honest with myself it’s more likely the sun will rise in the West.

Anyway, maybe I can part with them when I return to Nagoya in the future. We can work it out then if you’re interested.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Primarch
Evil Overlord

Post by Primarch » Sat Aug 07, 2021 12:34 pm

job wrote:
Sat Aug 07, 2021 11:32 am
While my dwarf army emigrated to the realm of Kyushu, I did hang on to some models for two regiments of Renown, Dogs of War stuff. I harbor fantasies about actually finishing the units, but if I’m honest with myself it’s more likely the sun will rise in the West.

Anyway, maybe I can part with them when I return to Nagoya in the future. We can work it out then if you’re interested.
What exactly do you have? Some of the old Dogs of War minis can probably fetch a fair amount on eBay.
Painted Minis in 2014: 510, in 2015: 300, in 2016 :369, in 2019: 417, in 2020: 450

job
Destroyer of Worlds

Post by job » Thu Aug 12, 2021 12:39 am

I’ll dig them out some point. To be honest, I haven’t been hobbying much since last summer as I’ve found other diversions without sight of an end to this “no gaming” existence.

As for eBay, I’m probably too lazy/busy to post and package the models. Anyway, they are so rare and I like them enough to either want to keep them or see them to a good use.
Models Painted, 2020
70 28mm miniatureS

Return to “Requests”