looking for an Octarius game board and assorted terrain

Do you need some parts or models to finish off a squad. Place your requests in here.
Tarkin
Rookie

looking for an Octarius game board and assorted terrain

Post by Tarkin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 9:43 am

Hey, I am looking for another game board from the Octarius box set. I've got one but I'd like a second so I can have matching boards for bigger games.

I'm also looking for any terrain pieces that have an industrial or factory vibe. Thanks.

Karantu
Champion

Re: looking for an Octarius game board and assorted terrain

Post by Karantu » Mon Mar 21, 2022 10:48 am

I have an Octarius game board that I'm not using, I could bring it with me to the next day if you're interested. Also, I'm not using the terrain from Octarius either so if you would like that too let me know.

Tarkin
Rookie

Post by Tarkin » Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:38 pm

I'd definitely like the game board but I don't know about the terrain. I already have one set and I'm not sure I'd have a great use for another set, maybe stack them up and make an orky tower? Let me know what you want for them and we can go from there.

Karantu
Champion

Post by Karantu » Sat Mar 26, 2022 7:33 am

Tarkin wrote:
Mon Mar 21, 2022 12:38 pm
I'd definitely like the game board but I don't know about the terrain. I already have one set and I'm not sure I'd have a great use for another set, maybe stack them up and make an orky tower? Let me know what you want for them and we can go from there.
In case you didn't notice, I PM-ed you about it.
I'll bring it with me tomorrow either way so I don't mind discussing it tomorrow either.

Jye Nicolson
Legend

Post by Jye Nicolson » Sat Mar 26, 2022 8:46 am

I think I have a couple of the tractor like things from the Munitorum Killzone, if they're of interest?

Return to “Requests”